Good Stuff But A Note Of Caution!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

D-ribose provides that extra "lift" you need during the course of the day. In addition it is reported to have cardiac benefits as well. I, and others in my household, find you need very little of it and that its effects carry on for some time if you decide to skip a day or two. Too much however, results in sleepness nights. The first time I (and the dog) took it we paced the floor all night, made several trips out of doors to explore the stars and watched the sun come up without a hint of fatigue. Finally, about 3 in the afternoon we crashed, simultaneously. Over stimulation such as this is not good. Begin slowly.

Jersey Girl

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is AWESOME!! I've dealt with hypothyroidism for 4 years and basically "schlepped" through life due to always being tired. I read an article in a magazine about this powder that stated if you have suffered from high levels of stress, your body may not be producing enough metobolic ATP production (sugar that your body should normally produce). This powder has done wonders in giving me that energy that I missed for 4 years. The first week I took 2 tsp with juice in the morning and 2 more tsp with juice at night. After the first week (The article I read suggested to overload your body because of the lack of this sugar for the first week) than I cut down to 2 tsp a day with juice. I will continue to use this as long as they make it!

D-Ribose Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Recommended by my cardiac surgeon. Taking 15 grams daily and feeling great. Thanks for a great product at the right price. You should notice a difference within a week. Scotty Brown

For Fibromyalgia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This really does work, It takes time to maybe 2 wks then you can really feel a difference

D-Ribose Powder by Now Foods

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We have been using this product for quite awhile now and we love the health benefits. We seem to stay very healthy even tho we are in our mid-seventhy's.

Energy for Fibromyalgics!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

D-Ribose does what it says. I have fibromyalgia, and my ATP energy cycle is blocked by a build-up of phosphates that don't cycle out of my body. D-Ribose provides the needed fuel for me to make energy on the cellular level. It is my new-found life!

old 'professor'

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It's a NOW product! I have been evaluating d-ribose for a few weeks and have concluded that it does seem to help maintain energy level and muscle recovery after exercise.

Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Non lumping, disolves easily in water or juice for that burst of energy we sometimes need

SWEET

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I LIKE THAT IT'S HEALTHY AND MILDLY SWEET TASTING, BUT NOT TOO FLAVORFUL

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My cardiologist recommended D-Ribose. I recommend this brand. And of course, iHerb has the best customer service.