from Belarus

Posted by Raritet on Dec 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

a capsule of standard size, nails grow faster, until nothing more is said

Acne Improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My daughter's severe acne improved significantly after taking these a couple months. I never have to remind her to take them.

They worked and after taking them my stomach would hurt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These did the job. My skin looked better. The problem was that it also made my stomach hurt. Longer after each use. Losing my stomach for my skin wasn't worth it.

Love it!!

Posted by JenniferAyers on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Be Consistent! I always remember to take this and it works AMAZINGLY! I had been taking antibiotics for the last 2 and a half years and I was just fed up with them. I have been using this product for the last 3 months and I have not been happier. It works just as well as the antibiotics and is much easier on your body. I take this in conjunction with Future Biotics - Acne Advance, Maca (To help level out my hormones) and I use sulfur soap. I still get the occasional break out but it is much better.

Does what it should

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Your hair and nails really grow fast.

Now products are great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Highly digestible and no unpleasant stomach symptoms in spite of a hiatal hernia and GERD. My fingernails and hair have always grown quickly but my fingernails are brittle and this seems to be helping.

Easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These pills are easy to swallow and I believe my skin is more moisturized then before. I have yet to see its effect on hardening my thin nails though, I've been taking for two weeks. They did grow a bit faster.

5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used Derma-Vits for approximately 3 years, I have noticed a big difference in my nails and hair. Please do not discontinue this item I would be lost without it.

Great Stuff!

Posted by username161 on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My skin cleared only slightly, but my hair and nails definitely grew faster! My skin was less irritated and became more hydrated too. Took a few weeks to notice, and now I've stopped taking them (budget too tight to afford) I notice the difference! Will be buying again for sure. Recommended. Service from iHerb brilliant as always.

derma vits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

really helps the nails. need to take more than one a day

1 2 3 4