Better than sugar

Posted by Reviewer1022120 on Oct 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Dr. Mercola says this is a healthy sweetener and is good to use. My diabetic husband uses it in his coffee and other things. It's only 1/2 as sweet as sugar so it's not always the best with baking (I like xylitol better) but really nice for liquids and cereals because it mixes well. Xylitol takes forever to mix!

Awesome for Fructose Intolerance

Posted by Reviewer1326836 on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an awesome product for people who are fructose intolerant. It neutralizes the effect of the high fructose corn syrup if you injest it and can't tolerate it. Great product to add to most foods.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2038082 on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is a good product but not really a good sweetener for me. I find I have to use a lot to get the desired sweetness and I am not sure if the corn used is GMO or not. Exactly as described though and fast cheap shipping from i-herb as always!

Post-workout boost

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Dec 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The hubby uses a teaspoon in his post-workout protein shake for recovery and would not use anything else! If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on my page.

Great price

Posted by sportpit on May 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's glucose at cheap price. I am a bodybuilder and use it for my early morning shakes and post-workout drinks to boost anabolic process in the body.

Perfect for homemade recovery drinks

Posted by Reviewer1950208 on Apr 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been experimenting with a recipe for a workout recovery drink for an intense exercise regime. This makes a perfect component, and helps me to feel energized after and not wiped out.

sugar for fructose intolerant

Posted by Reviewer1500780 on Jan 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a life saver for those of us who are fructose intolerant and hence can't use table sugar either. I use it to make my own sports drink for running and cycling.

Dextrose powder

Posted by Reviewer1637165 on Jun 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very nice product, fast shipping. Dextrose is a much better choice than table sugar. Dextrose is plain glucose with no fructose-- which turns into uric acid and causes many health problems. Glucose is the natural body fuel. Would definetly buy again. Jeff

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1173202 on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's wonderful for people with fructose intolerance. I use it in my tea. The thing that's nice is that there are no other ingredients. Just 100% dextrose.

Great alternative sugar

Posted by Reviewer1700594 on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Does lose some sweetness when baked but definitely better then nothing for my fructose intolerant honeybunny.