Terrific stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1536538 on Nov 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This has been an extraordinarily effective treatment for chronic heartburn and it tastes good too. It worked immediately.

Definitely helpful!

Posted by Reviewer3341618 on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using DGL, along with marshmallow root and some pine nut oil to heal my ulcers and gastritis over the last couple of months and this combo has worked very well for me and I am almost completely healed! I highly recommend this supplement.

WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1149187 on Aug 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used DGL while supplementing with Mastic Gum to effectively eradicate an H Pylori infection I had for over 2 years! DGL worked in healing an ulcer and the damage my stomach experienced from the lack of mucosal lining. I also highly recommend supplementing with Slippery Elm to soothe the intestinal tract and to minimize inflammation. I wish all of you the best of luck and remember that good health and proper understanding are life's blessings!

DGL is excellent for any intestinal irritation

Posted by Reviewer2013255 on May 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use DGL to combat Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Reflux with great success along with digestive enzymes.

Chicago

Posted by Reviewer1429200 on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have only used this for a short time but my heart burn disappeared. I was on an OTC acid blocker at my GI doc's advising but I didn't want to stay on it because I knew it depleated B vitamins in the body. A fact which doctors won't tell you or don't know. I would recommend this for anyone with heart burn of digestive disorder.

The ANSWER for ulcers

Posted by Reviewer2713361 on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was suffering from an ulcer and started to have a mild from of IBS. After completely coming of pharmaceuticals that doctors prescribed(ALWAYS doing more harm than good, i learned it the hard way and luckily switched to an all natural method before i getting much worse), along with a good probiotic, mastic gum and a good diet all my symptoms cleared within a month. This product however, seemed to help the most, and is must for those wanting to get on the road to recovery. Do not stick to pharmaceuticals even though they seem to help, it is all TEMPORARY and only MASKS the problem. Buy this, a good probitotic, mastic gum, and stick to a strict diet and you'll be ulcer-free.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1380598 on Feb 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for only two weeks, and haven't needed to use antacids and acid blockers in that time. It really works!

Highest DGL Extract Ratio

Posted by Reviewer1108458 on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product. The herbal extract ratio of the DGL is the highest I've seen compared to the other DGL products. Hefty dose of L-Glycine as well. It is a bit sweet, but well worth it to get the active ingredients.

would be better if sugar free

Posted by Reviewer1698292 on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this natural taste, and it helped a lot for my stomachache when I was suffering from pancreas swelling. It healed quickly, but I needed at least 6 tablets to reduce the pain. Now I am suffering from adrenal fatigue caused by the pancreas swelling and stress, and even 3g sugar causes faint or instant falling asleep... I think this product would be more appreciated if no sugar is contained.

Great Relief

Posted by Reviewer2905521 on Oct 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am healing from an ulcer. If I chew two 400mg tablets of DGL before a meal I find I get very little pain. It was also good on bad days if I ate the wrong thing and was in pain. I'd chew a couple of DGLs and it eased.