WORKS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used DGL while supplementing with Mastic Gum to effectively eradicate an H Pylori infection I had for over 2 years! DGL worked in healing an ulcer and the damage my stomach experienced from the lack of mucosal lining. I also highly recommend supplementing with Slippery Elm to soothe the intestinal tract and to minimize inflammation. I wish all of you the best of luck and remember that good health and proper understanding are life's blessings!

Terrific stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This has been an extraordinarily effective treatment for chronic heartburn and it tastes good too. It worked immediately.

Definitely helpful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using DGL, along with marshmallow root and some pine nut oil to heal my ulcers and gastritis over the last couple of months and this combo has worked very well for me and I am almost completely healed! I highly recommend this supplement.

DGL is excellent for any intestinal irritation

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use DGL to combat Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Reflux with great success along with digestive enzymes.

Chicago

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have only used this for a short time but my heart burn disappeared. I was on an OTC acid blocker at my GI doc's advising but I didn't want to stay on it because I knew it depleated B vitamins in the body. A fact which doctors won't tell you or don't know. I would recommend this for anyone with heart burn of digestive disorder.

The ANSWER for ulcers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was suffering from an ulcer and started to have a mild from of IBS. After completely coming of pharmaceuticals that doctors prescribed(ALWAYS doing more harm than good, i learned it the hard way and luckily switched to an all natural method before i getting much worse), along with a good probiotic, mastic gum and a good diet all my symptoms cleared within a month. This product however, seemed to help the most, and is must for those wanting to get on the road to recovery. Do not stick to pharmaceuticals even though they seem to help, it is all TEMPORARY and only MASKS the problem. Buy this, a good probitotic, mastic gum, and stick to a strict diet and you'll be ulcer-free.

Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for only two weeks, and haven't needed to use antacids and acid blockers in that time. It really works!

Highest DGL Extract Ratio

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product. The herbal extract ratio of the DGL is the highest I've seen compared to the other DGL products. Hefty dose of L-Glycine as well. It is a bit sweet, but well worth it to get the active ingredients.

would be better if sugar free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this natural taste, and it helped a lot for my stomachache when I was suffering from pancreas swelling. It healed quickly, but I needed at least 6 tablets to reduce the pain. Now I am suffering from adrenal fatigue caused by the pancreas swelling and stress, and even 3g sugar causes faint or instant falling asleep... I think this product would be more appreciated if no sugar is contained.

Excellent for stomach discomfort

Posted by nmbenzo on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered DGL in an attempt to treat heartburn problems naturally. This product when combined with Pepzin GI has produced fabulous results for treating GERD. I will definitely order it again!