US
4.8

4.8
Posted on Feb 7, 2022
DHA Only (Excellent)!

I was very pleased to see an omega 3 supplement that provided it in the DHA form only as well as offering it at such a high level. I wish that more brands would offer EPA & DHA only variations of their omega 3 supplements. Someone's situation may need only one or the other or a ratio of a huge amount of one or the other... My eye doctor suggested I start taking omega 3 a specific ratio to help protect my eyes/vision. I didn't understand why/how and I didn't ask. Surprisingly I've noticed a drastic increase in my mood. Things don't upset me as easily and when I do get upset I recover more quickly than I used to.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022
1,346

Posted on Aug 2, 2022
4,069

In my job right now, memorizing is so important, like product knowledge doesn't stop there as new informations will always come, and this absolutely helped me a lot especially I have memory gap, this premium quality product is the only one that literally helped improved my hair and brain. function!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Bought for my 73 y/o mom, she wasn't sure if it'll be good but since this specific brand was highly recommended to her, she wanted to try. She seems to be satisfied with it cause it's been nearly a month and I just ordered it for her again.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I have been buying Now brand Omega 3 DHA 500 for years to support brain and heart health. When I saw they have DHA-1000, I decided to give it a try. I don't feel any difference when I started taking DHA-1000 from when I was taking DHA-500, but I guess only time will tell.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

The pills are massive, if you size isn't a concern then 100% get them. I haven't noticed any life changing benefits from them other than an overall increase in well-being. There is a test you can perform for the quality of the pills, you simply bite into them and if it tolerable (not rancid) then it is good quality fish oil. I did the test for myself and it was not rancid at all.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I can't comment on the actual quality yet as I have only just started taking them. But they arrived quick. Have no taste no smell and are not coagulated into a glob like I've had in the past.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I have bought two bottles so far. My 6 year old son is taking 1mg everyday. Maybe it's a coincidence, but he has gap a huge improvement at school. He had difficulties to concentrate, and he is 70% better now.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

This is a high dosage of DHA which is supposed to be good for brain & memory. I do think it is making a difference. I'm 72yrs of age so need the extra help.