O best dietary supplement to protect you

Posted by andreywelmer on May 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The large amount of DHA in this product produces a thin layer of oil between the cells of the central nervous system such as brain or spinal cord. This protects the nervous system from damage that can be caused by infection or by auto-immune system itself. This protection stimulates better functioning of the nervous system, producing improvements in cognitive functions and in control of movements. This can benefit athletes, students, academics or any persons seeking a better logic,memory, or control of movements. Moreover, it can help to prevent or treat a lot of diseases that affect nervous system or auto-immune system.

Enteric coating is made of synthetic PLASTIC methacrylate

Posted by Reviewer2104448 on Jul 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

been using it for the past two years. contains plastic synthetic methacrylate.

Fish oil for EVERYTHING!

Posted by Reviewer1568211 on Jun 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take 9 of these a day, everyday, for the last 4 months. My mood is great, my OA is much lower on a pain scale, I don't have loose stools, my weight is stable AND my blood pressure has gone down from 135/90 to 115/75. It works. It really works!

Excelente Produto

Posted by ClickParaDesconto on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excelente Produto. Estou usando para o tratamento de Esclerose Multipla. Juntamente com a Vitamina D e outros suplementos. Excellent Product. I'm using for the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis. Together with vitamin D and other supplements.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1588615 on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Another great now product! Notice greater mental clarity and increased energy almost from the start. Much better than other fish oils we've tried.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1830999 on Aug 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have felt an improvement in mood. I am pregnant and I know how important DHA is for the baby and my own body. Will continue to take it after the baby is born.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3276893 on Sep 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff!! This product can be attributed to helping my 12 year old stay off Ritalin!! And it also helps me concentrate, as i am a full time student. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Excellent DHA

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Jan 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my 78-year-old diabetic father and he feels awesome while he's on it. Will reorder.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer2607951 on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My parentes are using this product for two years.The neurologist recommended for the alzeimer.

Muito bom - Very good product

Posted by CodigoDeDesconto on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Produto muito bom. Estou usando para o tramento de Esclero Multipla, juntamente com a Vitamina D. Very good product. I am using for MS treatment.