Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1530277 on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This doesn't seem to give the same boost that some of the other products do but perhaps there has not been enough time to observe its benefits thoroughly.

Its ok

Posted by 4754478506155378749 on May 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Definatly worthless if you dont diet and exercise, that being said its ok.

Not What It's Hyped Up To Do.

Posted by 5056890468918492513 on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was clearly disappointed in this product after all the hype from everyone. It did nothing for me and I have been taking another brand of forsksili for months and had great results. This could be because Dr. Oz said to get PURE and this has alot of other things in it and it is ForsLean and not forsksili(coleous) I gave it to my daughter and she said It did nothing for her. I would reccomend pure coleous forskili. The pure on really works.

Losing weight gradually

Posted by Reviewer3230061 on May 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After surgical menopause losing weight is next to impossible. This is helping in addition to cider vinegar by Now Foods and 7-KETO by Now Foods.

ForsLean

Posted by Reviewer3029011 on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can tell these pills are working. I am very pleased with the product. iHerb sent my order very promptly. A good experience over all.

Now Foods, Diet Support with ForsLean, 120

Posted by Reviewer1274428 on Aug 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Didn't really do anything for me. The science behind the ingredients makes sense, but did not see any results.

very good!

Posted by Reviewer3052604 on May 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good item.

georgerford@

Posted by Reviewer1783100 on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am using Coleus Forskholi from Forslean as one of a group of nutrients that I rely on to enhance good healthy living in my old age.

Help with Weight Control

Posted by Reviewer2491703 on Jan 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I go to a chiropractor who tests my vits to be sure they will help me... She also tells me how many to take each day. So I am able to check out how helpful my suppolements are. I would encourage others to look for someone who can do this for them. NOW products seem to work for me.

little help for weight loss

Posted by GavrielWhiteRose on Nov 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It seems a good quality product Good amount of active ingredients but it is expensive product I bought it for weight loss and for the iodine and chromium in it And even peace of mind is important too...

1 2