ADD -ADHD Alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My daughter was diagnosed with ADHD many years ago and I was against medicating her. My husband who is very well educated on natural supplements gave my daughter DMAE along with Pantothenic Acid (Vit B5) and as far as I am concerned it works better than any ADD - ADHD drug on the market. You need the Vit B5 for the DMAE to convert in the brain. She is 16 now and takes 3 X DMAE 250mg caps and 3 X Pantothenic Acid 500mg caps. Everyone can tell when she hasn't taken her vits !!

Awesome for skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started taking 1 tablet a day about a month ago and my skin looks amazing! I kid you not, the fine lines seem to be completely gone, I have not had a single pimple and my skin actually glows and has a lovely tone to it. I don't even use a daily powder anymore because my natural skin is so beautiful! I am also using the Derma-e DMAE products which I like, but I can tell that taking this suppliment has made a difference. Also my morning brain fog seems to be MIA these days- and I still make my coffee the same so it's an added bonus!

alloriginal

Posted by alloriginal on Apr 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is one of those unknown supplements that everyone should learn about. By increasing acetylcholine in the brain, dmae improves focus and mood. I have been taking this for almost 25 yearsand have nothing but good things to say. It seems to make me more alert and focused, and simultaneously more relaxed! There is a build-up effect, and it may take 2-3 weeks to notice the improvement. It will be gradual at first...like me, you may have to run out of it before you really appreciate how much better you've been feeling! I've run out before, and after 3-4 days felt sluggish and tired. Take one per day, on an empty stomach. Most people take it first thing in the morning. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

wow.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel smarter when taking this. I bought it right before exams and I've been able to concentrate on my studying with ease. I also find it gives me more energy and puts me in a confident, positive mood. I basically feel closer to being perfect. As an added bonus, I think it may reduce hangovers.

Wow, fab. product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I was not sure about using DMAE, I thought maybe it is all hype and aload of rubbish, but NO!! I only took four tablets and boy did I feel a difference!! I do suffer from brain fog, I have been taking ginkgo to help this problem which worked reasonably o.k, but ginkgo in combination with DMAE is amazing. I have no brain fog, I think clearly and I have noticed that I am learning faster. I recently went on a Croatian language course and it is blimin mind melting, but I noticed that I studied better and remembered more when I took this product. I also have noticed I am less fed up and down, I feel happier and more positive. I love this product and I hope that it continues working in this way.

It's a bless for fast working brain!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take only one pill in the morning about 30-40 minutes before breakfast. First couple of weeks I didn't really notice much but I kept taking them. One day I realized that I'm more energetic than my usual (I was taking only DMAE and nothing else during that period) and I went back to learning Italian!!! I noticed that new words I memorize much easier and recollect them later on with no issues. I felt kind of hunger for learning!!!! Definitely my brain was functioning at a higher capacity than before!! Recommend it for people with fatigue, or someone earning a degree or learning new languages, etc :). If my review was helpful to make a decision please press Yes button.

DMAE 250 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

For a several years I had felt too lethargic to work out or run like I had in the past. After taking DMAE for about a month I'm back where I was about 7 years ago.

Brain Food!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Helps with alertness better than coffee without the side effects. Energy booster. Good for anyone's brain.

My favourite supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have found DMAE has transformed me. I suffer from a condition that means I have constant tinnitus and a flashing effect in my visual field, combined with frequent brain fog. The DMAE doe not help my tinnitus (only meditation and brain wave feedback helps with that), but it does solve the brain fog and help with the flashing visual field. I really notice the difference when I stop taking it.

DMAE 250 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Use one of these daily along with 500 mg of Rhodiola, 500 mg of L-Tyrosine and 300mg of Phosphatidyl Serine for stress and brain function. It's helping for stress. Hoping after longer use, it will do even better for my brain fog.