Improved Mood, Workout and Dreams...Two thumbs up for Dopa Macuna!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for a couple weeks now, and feel I can give an honest review now. I take several supplements, but this one is remarkable. It really does help my mood. I feel more upbeat and positive at work. I've also noticed it has a positive effect on both my workout and my dreams. I've been advised not to take my B vitamins (namely B6) while I am taking this product- at least not until the L-Dopa has had a chance to cross the blood-brain-barrier (BBB). I will be ordering more Dopa Macuna soon, and would like a much larger bottle next time. Two thumbs up!

Works to lower prolactin...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For those males with heightened prolactin, this can actually work to lower it and potentially reduce the size of prolactinomas (naturally). Look it up. Did so for me. It also works on LH/FSH release, so not only doe it increase libido but I was able to get my wife pregnant almost instantly after taking this - before taking we were trying for 2 years. Instant change in semen consistency. Again, look it up.

Seems to really help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've noticed a dramatic drop in my sugar/carb cravings since starting this. I think the body can adjust to it over time, but it sure seems to be helping.

libido ahoy!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Mucuna has pumped my libido back up to heights it's never been before. In doing this it also means more blood is pumped to make for a stronger "you know what". brilliant aphrodisiac!!!!! and great energy booster! But make sure to cycle this herb. Only take on 2-3 days per week maximum.

Energizing, Vitalizing

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes the beneficial effects of a supplement go unnoticed until one is no longer taking it; That's certainly been my experience with Now Foods, Dopa Mucuna. For the first month of taking Dopa Mucuna, I found that I was thinking more quickly, my reflexes felt sharper, and I felt more energized, generally, but I still didn't consider the effect of Dopa Mucuna to be very substantial. Now, two weeks after I've stopped taking Dopa Mucuna, I sorely miss the clear-headed, witty mental energy and the physical sense of power and peaceful well-being (courtesy of elevated levels of dopamine in the brain, I suspect) that I had while taking this product. I suggest taking Dopa Mucuna in the morning or early afternoon, so it won't interfere with sleep. I also suggest cycling this supplement as I do: I consume most of one bottle as directed and then gently taper off of it completely before returning to Dopa Mucuna after two to four weeks.

Dopa Mucuna

Posted by eleuthero on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works great. Huge motivation boost.

Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I firmly believe im in an acute catacholamine depleted psychosis and this has started to bring me out of it. Extremely cheap and quality product relative to the other mucuna pruriens out there.

Dopa Mucuna

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Does give you a good, natural "head energy" over a few hours after you take it and it doesn't affect your sleep if you take it in the morning. If you take it in the evening it may affect your sleep.

Major Libido boost for st johns wort takers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking ST johns wort i am one of the few men that seem to have libido affected by this good herb, mucuna has restored libido and gives an enrgy boost too still working out best dosage but effects so far and its been 2 weeks are very good. careful when taking for first time can upset stomach and hits your system like a jolt maybe take half cap!

Depression

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good mood lift, i take them as needed and feel a good increase in mood from the dopamine hit.