Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing way to take your unappetizing herbs/supplements/oils though filling 'em is not the fastest thing. But you can just hop on the couch with your favorite show on TV (or youtube) and fill away! I'm so happy I got these. They're the perfect size. No idea what the "so big - good for horses" girl was talking about. If anything, they're smaller than most of your fish oil softgels.

Veg Caps- great size

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use them to put costus root herbs (قسط الهندي)

capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Price is good but they soak up moisture very fast even though they are in a plastic zip lock with absorbents.

Check sizes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Double check sizes before ordering, this size is good for horses

Love these little capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use them for making my own spirulina capsules and they work like a dream. Unlike the capsules that contain animal gelatin and are clear and glossy and very slippery, these ones are more opaque and easier to grab onto and handle when making your own capsules. Plus the lack of animal gelatin is a bonus for vegans.

Love 'em!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Won't go rancid like the gelatin ones will. Saves me so much money pressing my own!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use to put Ester C w/ bioflavinoids for the dog. She cannot take remedies w/ toxic tagalongs. I have the choice to take stock oil drops w/ vegetable oil put into the vegetarian capsules.

faster than I can ever imagine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised how fast the order arrived.I'm from Bucharest-Romania, and I ordered books from Bucharest that came slower than my order from you acrros the ocean :)) Also, the product is great, too bad that you guys aren't here to sell your products on local market. I'll be your customer for ever.See u next time.

Vcaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Looks fine - could do with having in quantities of 1000 or more. Bit expensive

good for saving money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'll often buy supplements as bulk powders and then cap them myself. If you don't mind the extra time, you do save money.