Amen for Flush-Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've taken Niacin off and on for 15-years. This is my very favorite flush-free product. I have never had any side affects.

Niacin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product works just as promised...flush free.

Flush Free niacin 500 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product together with some vitamins. It is not easy to find in New Zealand and I believe it is a good product. The costs and the fast delivery of it are also satisfactory.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Using this to decrease cholestoral and its working very well, dropped 63 points off the LDL in 8 months.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No flushing at all. The pain on my chest when doing efforts has disappeared. However 500mg could be too strong for my liver.

No side effects, in fact no effects whatsoever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is a joke. This is not really niacin and does not have the benefits that niacin is supposed to have. You need the time release or immediate release nicotinic acid form of Niacin in order to get the cholesterol and tri-glyceride benefits. You will almost certainly get the flushes but that, if bearable, will be your indication that you have the real McCoy and that it is doing its job. I wasted my money on this one before doing my research.

Best Flush-Free Niacin EVER!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried other brands of flush-free niacin, but Now Foods brand works better than any of the others. I take 3,000.00 mg./day, so I really need the flush free. Even at such a high dose, I NEVER have flushing of any kind. I highly recommend Now Foods flush-free niacin.

Highly Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Initial impressions of this product is that it does seem to be reducing the size of fibroids.

true to the flush-free claim

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great product, is truly flush-free

Flush free Niacin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product works. I don't get those horrible flushes when I take them.

1 2 3