Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Everyone at our house uses this product, even our 2 Golden Retrievers!

Good for hotflashes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Vitamin E-400 for several years. When I read that higher doses can help hotflashes, I was very interested. I slowly increased to 1600 iu per day and have not had a hotflash since!

Vitamine E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

excellent product

Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

An important part of our regular daily regimen

Vitamin E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product for years with good results. I have also added this supplement to my dog's diet on the recommendation of his vet to improve his cardiovascular function

Now Foods E-400 Natural d-Alpha

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really appreciate being able to find a quality product with natural vs synthetic ingredients.

EVERYBODY NEEDS THIS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

VITAMIN E---A NECCESITY FOR EVERYBODY. THIS PRODUCT IS A VERY GOOD VALUE. ALSO THE 400 IU'S ALLOWS YOU TO CONTINUOSLY TAKE DURING THE COURSE OF THE DAY INSTEAD OF TAKING ALL AT ONE TIME.

product review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

just started using product....not enough time to evaluate.Dealing with Iherb has been fine.

Great Experience!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

What a great experience we had with iHerb. We look forward to many others. My product of choice in my local retail market was readily available but quite expensive. My wife's product of choice in our area was one hard to find without going far out of our way. Imagine my surprise when after finding iHerb that the response and our satisfaction would be so wonderful. The ordering process was easy. The expense was well within our retirement budget. The wait for the arrival of our order was very minimal. We could not have asked for nor gotten a better response I don't believe. Cudos to iHerb. We plan on keeping them as our provider for vitamins and supplements well into the future.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for dry vagina problem.

1 2 3