Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have taken Vitamin E 400 units for 30 years and stopped three years ago, thinking what I had in my multi was enough. Systolic figure of my blood pressure went as high as 140. Diastolic stayed in the 70's. Have always been 115/72 on average. This increase came on quickly and I watched it for about a year wondering why it stayed up. Then I remembered I had stopped using the extra E. Looked for a new choice for E and thought the NOW brand might be the best choice. I also use other vitamins from this company. Within two days of taking this supplement, my systolic went down below 120 and has not gone up since. As we age, our arteries become less flexible, but E keeps them supple and healthy.

could be better

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jun 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Initially I had used vitamin e with vitamin c to raise progesterone, thus reduce estrogen. Vitamin E works by enhancing absorption of progesterone. However, I have a problem with the soy derivatives in this. Also, this formula is incomplete - Tocotrienols are needed as well.

The best Vitamin E

Posted by Reviewer1668773 on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Vitamin E because it has mixed tocopherols and is in a gel form while also being from a reputable company and well priced.

Great for inflammation!

Posted by Reviewer2261564 on Oct 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great for inflammation! A must for fibromyalgia.

dorothy St. louis Missouri

Posted by Reviewer1108133 on Jun 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin E is very important to our immune system defense I like this one everyday. Good to relieve joint pain.

nice mixture of vitamin E sources

Posted by Reviewer3355100 on Feb 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking around at various vitamin E's and this one has the best mixture of d-alpha, d-beta, d-delta, d-gamma.

Great quality supplements

Posted by Reviewer1689943 on Dec 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

the NOW Foods E-400 softgels have been my choice for years. As with all NOW products they are top quality and dependably consistant.

healthy

Posted by Reviewer2514980 on Aug 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been feeling a lot healthier. I take my vitamins separate instead of all together as a multivitamin and I take them all once a day at lunch time. I find that multivitamins either have too much of some vitamins and minerals or/and too little of it. I take B, C, D, E, Magnesium, and Zinc with Copper. Vitamins may also help with energy and the like, but it is mostly to help you stay and feeling healthy.

Economical Vitamin-E ( mixed tocopherols)

Posted by Reviewer2200823 on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A good Vitamin-E capsule.

excellent quality, good price