Wonderful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have taken Vitamin E 400 units for 30 years and stopped three years ago, thinking what I had in my multi was enough. Systolic figure of my blood pressure went as high as 140. Diastolic stayed in the 70's. Have always been 115/72 on average. This increase came on quickly and I watched it for about a year wondering why it stayed up. Then I remembered I had stopped using the extra E. Looked for a new choice for E and thought the NOW brand might be the best choice. I also use other vitamins from this company. Within two days of taking this supplement, my systolic went down below 120 and has not gone up since. As we age, our arteries become less flexible, but E keeps them supple and healthy.

could be better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Initially I had used vitamin e with vitamin c to raise progesterone, thus reduce estrogen. Vitamin E works by enhancing absorption of progesterone. However, I have a problem with the soy derivatives in this. Also, this formula is incomplete - Tocotrienols are needed as well.

nice mixture of vitamin E sources

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking around at various vitamin E's and this one has the best mixture of d-alpha, d-beta, d-delta, d-gamma.

The best Vitamin E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Vitamin E because it has mixed tocopherols and is in a gel form while also being from a reputable company and well priced.

dorothy St. louis Missouri

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin E is very important to our immune system defense I like this one everyday. Good to relieve joint pain.

Great for inflammation!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great for inflammation! A must for fibromyalgia.

David J Bement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Provide containers with greater ammounts. i.e 500 or 1000

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

There are other E's that are even better but this one is the best bang for your buck.

excellent quality, good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

superb antioxidant

Economical Vitamin-E ( mixed tocopherols)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A good Vitamin-E capsule.