Help

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like most NOW Foods products and have been using E Liquid, 4 fl oz, for years in my homemade skin lotions and creams.

[Now Foods, E Liquid, 4 fl oz (118 ml)] Now Foods, E Liquid, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Instead of using a dropper, one level teaspoon would work (would equate to about 400 I.U.). The recommended dose only yields about 100 I.U. per serving, so the tsp. would equate about 400 I.U., the usual recommended dose. Great way to take in Vitamin E (liquid).

From Australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Quality product with low price, this bottle will last a long time!. I can't beleive thire speedy delivery, only take 5 days to Australia (including Saturday and Sunday, shiped out on Friday and I received the goods on Tuesday). Excellent, I would like to give iHerbs 10 stars for every thing!!. I'm ordering more vitamins and supplements in the near future. Sue M.

vitamin e oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

pure and simple, this is vitamin e oil. great for skin, lotions, etc. economical.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is vital in adding and keeping moisture in my hair

Foot Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband's feet suffer from wearing steel toe'd boots for 14 or more hours a day, 6 days a week. His feet would peel and crack so deeply from lack of air that they'd bleed and hurt. After trying just about every product known to man, all of which didn't help, we tried NOW's Liquid Vit E. This product is amazing. He puts it on in the morning before putting on his boots, and then again before bed. His feet are now healed and he no longer suffers. We'd highly recommend this product for all those feet that are stuck in boots, or if you just want soft supple feet.

Multi-use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful Product! I use it for everything, on my hair to condition it, on my face to rejuvenate it, and consume it for its health benefits. So I'm glad I bought the larger bottle.

Cost effective megsdose and topical

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the most cost effective, high quality liquid E that I've come across. Recommend that you make this one of your standards of comparison.

Vit E Liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Such a great product for any cuts, bruises or orally as supplement. I bought it specifically for radiation burns and it healed my burn in less than a week. After using several other creams and lotions, this helped more than anything else. Have used for years to keep hands and feet from cracking during cold months and also on my face. It soaks right in. I love vit E liquid.

Liquid Vitamin E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A very handy product for mixing up cat food.

1 2 3