Misleading/false Description

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

In the actual product's ingredient list, the vitamin E is named Tocopherol (100% natural Vitamin E oil) (soy) while in the description here it says d-alpha-tocopherol. It's also a concern if the soy used is GMO.

Thick but very good

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Apr 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This oil contains the form of vitamin E that is best absorbed into skin. The Vitamin E factor book says that alpha tocopherol ACETATE or SUCCINATE should be avoided with oils and creams as the body can't use them properly.

A good lesson!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used that for about a few days and then my lips became so dry... Then I did some research and found that natural Vitamin E contains altogether 8 isomers: Alpha-tocopherol, beta-tocopherol, gamma-tocopherol, delta-tocopherol, alpha-tocotrienol, betaw-tocotrienol, gamma-tocotrienol, and delta-tocotrienol. This product contains ONLY one of the eight isomers, which is alpha-tocopherol. To me, only one of the isomers does not equal to having all 8 of them, and thus is not convincing to call it Vitamin E oil! This product should be called one isomer element from vitamin E oil! Some studies indicated that long term usage of only 1 isomer could instigate negative effect on body. Furthermore, this isomer is derived from soy! It is better to avoid any kind of soy even those that are organic and non GMO. Lastly, I am grateful for this product. Without buying this and having a negative reaction to it, I wouldn't have any knowledge on vitamin E. Thank you NOW FOODS!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like it. High concentration, which I wanted. But this is easily spreadable. I need it for a large area where i was radiated/have mastectomy scars, so I mix it with Now Foods, 100% Natural Coconut Oil - working really well. Note that it is already cut with olive oil, I am assuming that it is still high concentrate. Dropper works, I guess, to get it out of the bottle, but the dropper is coated in it, so it's still messy. Good prince.

Works wonders

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My lips get seasonal dry this time of year and no lip balms or creams seam to help. I applied this oil in the evening and woke up the next morning with soft lips. A great product and a fab reliever :-)

useless

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is difficult to use, as its too greasy to wear during the day. I applied it to the eye area,and it turned red and wrinkled. For the rest of the face, apart from making the skin softer (which almost any cream would do) it has no regenerative properties, as I had expected it to have.

Vit E oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this to moisturize my face and my skin is feeling softer each and everyday. Vit. E oil is known for clearing up discolorations so I have been seeing minuscule improvements with my skin.

Healing For the Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I mix E-oil to my moisturizing cream and it makes my skin extra smooth and healthy.

From Sweden

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was a high quality oil...the face feels moisturized to maximum and very soft in the morning.

E oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

got to put on shingles scars, YUK, its mostly olive oil,& made me break out with deep under the scars, pimples.(or cystic acne. )Its been going down using 4 hr. clearasil, and alpha hydroxy acid, I have oily, mature skin, it wasnt good for me, I tossed. and its in plastic, also.. all round yuk. oils shouldnt be kept in plastic.