Help

For the cats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very dry feline skin this winter. A little dab on my fingertip applied to their muzzles & the change came overnight. Their coats are now glossy, no more dandruff, & the areas where fur had been licked off (my worst case kitty)are furry again: no more itchy licking. I monitor them & apply once or twice daily. No messy time consuming capsule pricking with oil squirting everywhere! Remember to use just a tiny touch. Kitty bodies are small & this is strong stuff.

Amazing stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this to heal my skin - cuts, burns, abrasions, etc. This speeds healing and reduces scarring incredibly. It is amazing stuff. I will definitely be re-ordering before I run out - which will still be awhile, because it goes a long way.

cheap and effective vit E but difficult to control dosage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

abundant and cheap vit. but very difficult to control the dosage as the liquid covers the dispenser so you can't control how many drops you administer. Non-synthetic (dl-alpha) Vit E is a super anti-oxident but can cause more harm than good if taken in large dosages. therefore I will not buy this product again. I only use this product now to add to oil jars when we open them to prevent spoilage.

amazing healing powers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I have acne-prone skin that dries out immediately after washing but gets oily a couple hours later. I was hoping this product would balance out my skin. It hasn't done that yet, but the healing powers are incredible. Last night, I put a little on some acne that, let's just say, ripened. I had almost no scarring the next morning. Skin was smooth with only a minor blemish. No redness or inflammation. Product has a dropper that's useless because the product is very thick and gooey, which is also a reason I only put this product on at night.

good vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have always taken Vitamin E and people everywhere tell sme what a beautiful skin I got and hair.but I give credit to Vitamin E. I love the idea of liquid quicker to get absorbed in your body..

Not my favourite...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't like this product because of the plastic bottle. It feels cheap and leaks if I try to take it in my toiletries pouch. The texture is also too sticky and smells bad. I don't mind natural smells like hemp, rosehip, olive, coconut etc.. but this doesn't smell right to me. I wouldn't recommend it for use on the skin.

Thick

Posted by currency on Sep 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I tried adding it to my moisturizer for that extra boost but it was too thick and sticky and it made me itch. Maybe it's better as a lip balm or something. Not buying again.

Mixed feelings

Posted by gnilau on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is surprisingly very sticky & has a strange smell (reminds me of fish oil??). But the good thing is that it isn't synthetic as stated in the description. I don't use it on its own becuz of the smell, so I mix it up with some carrier oil & essential oils.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

great

Amazing and a must have item in your house!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It was pricey for this bottle E-Oil in my country(Singapore)! Thank you iherb for carrying this brand here as I can shop for many other product at a good price!