Now Foods- Easy Cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A wonderful product. Detoxes and cleanses gently, yet effectively. I would definitely recommend this to everyone - a 'must do' cleanse twice a year.

Working well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Using this for my 8 yo daughter for her toileting problem. She is ok with BM but has big problem with urinating. It is like incontinence. Used to use Nature's Secret Urinary Flush which was working well but then not working so well because I think they changed the ingredients a little bit. Then Using Now Liver Detoxifier which is out of stock until now, so I found this as an alternative and it's working well as well. She can feel the needs to go toilet ( as long as she doesn't cheat with the diet, so ..happy with this. She just take 2 caps before bfast and 2 caps before going to bed

Toxin release is a...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I felt great in the first few days - no bloating, etc. However, then I started releasing toxins, and it actually made me more reactive to my typical allergies (hayfever) than usual! I just couldn't stop sneezing, but that finally went away a few days after the cleanse. Plus, I really don't like how you MUST drink 8oz of water with the pills. I have a small (low-capacity) stomach, and that much water at once makes me nauseous! Overall, I do think that it helped my intestines (success!), but the toxin release and water intake were not fun!

Effective, Easy, Light Cleanse!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a light cleanse that is very effective. I have been cleansing for many years and have had many different cleanses. This is very easy to take, works great and is very effective.

Like the name, it is Easy Cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This was easy to do by just taking the pills twice a day. It was not painful to do the cleanse, and reasonably priced. Pill are easy to swallow. and I will probably do again in a couple of months.

Super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great cleanse. The ingredients and pill form is great!

Gentle & easy to use.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As someone with MCS and lots of digestive issues, I've been a bit wary of cleansing or 'detoxing.' This however, is very gentle and easy to use with no negative effects. The easy bowel movements made for a clean and lighter feeling - a welcome relief from my usual constipation. Being 'forced' to drink more was a good thing too.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

ok, but not strong enough for full cleanse

Easy as it says

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm in the middle of the cleanse, very gentle, not feeling an incredible difference, but we'll see when im finished with it.

Mild cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not exactly as agressive as I expected. But a good, safe-feeling cleanse.

1 2