Working well

Posted by Reviewer2985993 on Feb 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Using this for my 8 yo daughter for her toileting problem. She is ok with BM but has big problem with urinating. It is like incontinence. Used to use Nature's Secret Urinary Flush which was working well but then not working so well because I think they changed the ingredients a little bit. Then Using Now Liver Detoxifier which is out of stock until now, so I found this as an alternative and it's working well as well. She can feel the needs to go toilet ( as long as she doesn't cheat with the diet, so ..happy with this. She just take 2 caps before bfast and 2 caps before going to bed

Now Foods- Easy Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Jan 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A wonderful product. Detoxes and cleanses gently, yet effectively. I would definitely recommend this to everyone - a 'must do' cleanse twice a year.

Toxin release is a...

Posted by Reviewer1620488 on Sep 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I felt great in the first few days - no bloating, etc. However, then I started releasing toxins, and it actually made me more reactive to my typical allergies (hayfever) than usual! I just couldn't stop sneezing, but that finally went away a few days after the cleanse. Plus, I really don't like how you MUST drink 8oz of water with the pills. I have a small (low-capacity) stomach, and that much water at once makes me nauseous! Overall, I do think that it helped my intestines (success!), but the toxin release and water intake were not fun!

Effective, Easy, Light Cleanse!

Posted by Reviewer2455359 on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a light cleanse that is very effective. I have been cleansing for many years and have had many different cleanses. This is very easy to take, works great and is very effective.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Feb 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great cleanse. The ingredients and pill form is great!

Like the name, it is Easy Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1649474 on Sep 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This was easy to do by just taking the pills twice a day. It was not painful to do the cleanse, and reasonably priced. Pill are easy to swallow. and I will probably do again in a couple of months.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2117401 on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

ok, but not strong enough for full cleanse

Easy as it says

Posted by Reviewer2915425 on Nov 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm in the middle of the cleanse, very gentle, not feeling an incredible difference, but we'll see when im finished with it.

Mild cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not exactly as agressive as I expected. But a good, safe-feeling cleanse.

Easy cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1100541 on Jul 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Feel good after completing the 15 days program. Will do it again in few months time.

1 2