Supports immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take one of these every day when I'm in a pressure situation or during cold and flu season. I've used it for years and don't get the flu that other's get. I've read it increases T-cell production which helps the immune system so folks with immune disorders should check if it is right for them. It's also not something that should be taken every day forever, more like every two weeks or a couple of months if you just take one capsule a day.

good

Posted by poleonella on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

Mucus Thinning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very helpful to thin mucus, particularly in sinuses. A difference can be felt after just one or two. No side effects noted.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Using to build up the immune system. Helps with yeast overgrowth and sore throat.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I replaced antibiotic with this product

seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

No problems, good price, and it seems to work.

Great to boost your immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I decided to focus on boosting my immune system this winter and this product was part of it. Fact is that I didn't get anything, no cold, no flu so plan to do the same next year.

Very good choice for common cold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Echinacea is used for ages for common cold treatment and it is an excellent immune booster.

echinacea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I keep this on hand to use if I start to catch a cold or some other illness. The standardized extract is the best, because you know how much is in it.

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Now product have always been good. This is another one that I recommend. I like echinacea augustafolia root extract.

1 2 3