Help

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use Now Foods Fresh Green Black Walnut Wormwood complex, Now Foods Propolis Plus Extract, Now Foods Olive Leaf Glycerite, Now Foods Echinacea Extract, Now Foods Pau D’Arco Extract, Now Foods Echinacea & Goldenseal Plus and Planetary Herbals SinusFree as anti-bacteria, anti-viral, anti fungus, anti parasites immune boosting tonic! Since it is in tincture form, it can be mixed with other herbal tinctures to take together as long as you don’t mind the taste. I take it once every 2-3 days. Tinctures are more potent, easily absorbed thus much fast acting than capsules/tablets. Echinacea is one of the most researched and famous for immune boosting effect. It is anti bacterial, viral and fungal. It is also known as a wide range of uses such as wound treatment, poisoning etc. It would be nice if the product is alcohol free. Pricewise, it is fairly reasonable unless you are using it for a long time as this product is not meant to be. Check out my page for more reviews!

Not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Its very light, almost clear. I would be surprised if it did anything.

greece

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

not a strong echinacea ...quality and price in this case go together

Echinacea Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Werkt heel snel, ben er zeer tevreden mee.

Ooh, what a flavor.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not as bitter as Echinacea/Goldenseal, thank goodness. This extract helps when I've become congested from eating too many milk products or I have a cold. With a cold, it helps break up the congestion enough to use my Neti pot.

Immune system booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take this whenever I realize I was around anyone feeling ill.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like it. It's good enough and it's working!

It works for fighting colds.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Glad to find this product before the start of winter. I find it nips any colds in the bud. Good quantity for the price compared with other brands.

Immune System

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Echinacea is a very good herb for building the immune system. good product to replace with vaxinations.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This brand is new to us... so far it seems to do the trick and the taste is so much nicer than all the others we have used in the past. We started taking echinacea when we lived in England 3 years ago... and we rarely get sick during the winter months.

1 2