Great product

Posted by paisleyjade on Aug 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

At the end of last year I had tremendous tooth pain and spent a LOT of time and money on dental work only for the pain to return a couple of weeks later. At first the pain was mild so I decided just to live with it, but finally it got severe but my husband`s company closed so I really didn`t want to use our savings on more dental work that just doesn`t work so I read that echinacea will kill a tooth infection so I took two capsules every 2 hours until the pain left along with some Tylenol. Then I took it just 3 times a day for a couple of days just to be safe and after that I stopped taking it all together and my tooth pain is completely gone. It worked better than the dentist! So when my husband got a toothache, I tried the same with him and he got the same results. I am very happy with this product.

Work very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been using these for the last year and is happy with how they work. When he feels a cold coming on he takes extra with Now Foods C and is very pleased with the results.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Echinacea helps take care of cold symptoms at the start.

Helps beat cold season!

Posted by kayhayes on Nov 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I take echinacea everyday during cold & flu season (a minimal or half dose) then if I start to get a cold a take a full dose. Works like a charm.

THE BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started getting a sore throat and feeling like I was getting sick and I started taking this and it kicked it out right away ,little symptoms but for the most part it works , I will be ordering again

Immune Booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

When I use this product before I get sick, or when symptoms first appear, it boosts my immune system and I do not get sick.

Immune Booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Research shows that the root of the echinacea plant is the best for increasing natural killer cells and monocytes in the body which are the immune system's fighting cells. I take this daily as a preventative (dosage by weight).

"Genial".

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Gracias a que me tomo estas pastillas cada vez me resfrío menos, y cuando lo hago el resfriado se me cura más rápido que antes. Es uno de mis imprescindibles durante el invierno. Se lo recomiendo a cualquiera.

Protects Against Colds/Flu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great for traveling. A week before I get on a plane, I start taking these, and I take them with me too. Two a day is all that's needed unless a cold starts. It is always prudent to follow the recommendations on the bottle, they are there for a reason. I have found the NOW brand to be the one that works best for me, but everyone is different. The only way to truly discover which one is best for your system is to try others too.

Weerstand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Voor een goede weerstand is deze Echinacea een zeer goede

1 2 3 4