Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Jul 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Its convenient and handy to bring along and taste excellent.

use it at work daily

Posted by alloriginal on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take a packet of Effer-C to work every day and sip it over several hours. It keeps me hydrated, and I believe it enhances my immunity. This little packet packs a wallop of buffered vitamin c (gentle on the stomach) as well as a moderate serving of several important minerals. Mixes easily, and tastes decent too. My wife and daughter also use a packet daily, and none of us has missed a days work.

Great way to get vit C

Posted by eathealthy on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These little packets are so handy and convenient. They are sweetened with turbinado sugar and stevia. They are tasty and easy to drink, even my son likes the taste. They pack 1000mg of vit C and B vitamins along with other immune boosters. I will order the elderberry next time as it is sweetened with xylitol and stevia rather than turbinado sugar, but this is still a good product.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Stronger Fruit flavor...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I compared this with the other store's drink mix of this kind and this one has lower sugar level, stronger fruit flavor and more affordable price than the ones overly advertised one of these kind. I would definitely recommend this one who will like to avoid getting a cold for all seasons.

Refreshing on a hot day

Posted by Japaniherb on Jul 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The taste is a bit like a fluffy orange tang, but it is not too bad and quickly becomes an acquired taste for adults. My kid hates it though.

A+++

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect product!

Excellent

Posted by LeylaM on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the best Vitamin C supplements. Helps to prevent cold and flu symptoms. For adults only.

Good stuff for the runners!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It helps me make balance of minerals and electrolytes after long runs! Cool packing :)

Good flavor.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice alternative to Emergen-C if you are looking.

Convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think the taste is alright. Alacer's Emergen-C is what I'm used to, but I like this one too.

1 2