Help

excellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have to disagree with other reviews for this product. I think it mixes quite easily with liquid, tastes nice (as far as protein powders go) and is easy on the stomach. it gives my shakes a creamy texture too I bought this product because of its high amino acid content, slow release and digestability.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't sure if the egg white powder that I've tried previously, had been pasteurized (which makes it possible to eat it raw, without hampering uptake of biotin). Therefore I was curious to see whether this product could be whipped stiff. -Fortunately it can! As some reviewers write, egg white powder has a distinct flavor, unlike raw egg whites. It has to be mixed with something with a pleasant flavor. But the nutritional value is excellent, and it's very practical to keep a jar in the cupboard at all times for baking or for the proteins. (And the jar is bigger than I expected!)

Finally, easy egg whites...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a recipe that calls for two egg whites and I hate wasting eggs on that, so this works great! ALSO, if you are dairy free and you are trying to substitute milk powder in a recipe, powdered egg whites are a great substitute. They are packed with protein so it will give bready foods structure.

Great alternative to whey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

With that said, not nearly as easy to mix as whey...so, as I suggested with the Now's Rice protein, try using a bottle rather than a blender. With a blender, you lose quite a bit as it congeals to the metal mechanism on the bottom of the blender. In a bottle with cover, you may want to first try adding some warm liquid to get better dissolving results...then add additional cold liquid. Top if off with some fresh ground cinnamon...improves the taste tremendously.

I like it very much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm so glad that I was not swayed by the few negative reviews about this product. It is just what I hoped it would be, mixes easily, taste is not fabulous but then again, I didn't expect it to be. I wanted it as a protein boost to smoothies & flax bread...for these applications it serves me very well.

Great Power...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Boost your energy level and boost your body's natural tissue repairing and healing functions.

Eggwhite Protein Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for people who are on a gluten-free diet and who are hypoglycemic. Just make a protein drink with it using bananas, rice or almond milk, etc.

No stars for this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was in search, when I purchased this product, of a protein supplement that my finicky tract would accept without protest. After the arrival of the container I opened it with no little hope and found, after mixing it, to my acute distress, Now's Eggwhite Protein to be a gooey, salty, flavor-less, appalling substance. I was literally nauseated by its aroma. A word to the wise: if you're conscious of sodium in your diet don't purchase Now's Eggwhite Protein. Unless you wish to incorporate it into a recipe for a baked good or a highly-flavored beverage, don't give the product a second glance. I wish I'd done.

it is a real thing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

since i've started to use, i've been feeling its naturality. when i drink it with low fat milk or water... yuck! it is really bad taste, however this makes me feel "woow, it should be really natural! its taste sucks and like i'm eating egg white, and i have lot of gas, again like i eat egg... i could buy this item again and again, because i don't like eat egg... unfortunately i'm living in a restrictive and anti-free country! yes u can guess my country! from here, i appeal to iherb: please do something about my reactionary country customs, otherwise me and thousands of turkish citicens can no longer keep the shopping from this good site. it is only because of rapacious distributers and them collaborator government! thank you for good prices and good products iherb, and hope it is not a farewell...

BCAA power to muscle repair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

eggwhite protein is the best to use in repairing your muscles post workout, the body needs to repair so you can be ready for activity the next day.. if you dont provide nutrition for the BCAA immediately you will feel the lag in your energy and muscles the next day or soon after. Nows egg white protein is affordable and provides the perfect BCAA's needed to restore your body. i blend it with my blueberries and bananas,, alone its not so palatable.