US

4.7
Based on 2,415 Ratings
1,982
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Age 45. Quality , taste and ingredients are good. Packaging is simple. It has really good benefit my husband got covid and very bad cough. When he tried it today he’s improvement is good. cough is loosening up and he feel like it’s doing something. We will surely continue using it as a part of our diet and recommend this supplement.

e9d1bfde-8f5f-4de2-8e7a-1ad6bfcf66a6
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

This is a great product, an easy way to take elderberry in a nice capsule from. They are easy to swallow and have a pleasant smell. The packaging is fabulous and ensure the capsules are kept fresh. This is a great supplement to add to your diet. It's a quality product that I would highly recommend.

33c8f064-f0e4-45e2-a024-604d8f7bca6a
Posted on Dec 10, 2022

I use natural Elderberry extract to benefit from its supplemental composition to boost the immune system. I like it’s all natural with no harmful concern at all. I like the fact that it is a natural fruit and that it taste great for all ages. I trust the quality of ingredients iHerb provides to its customers to keep them healthy.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I prefer taking Elderberry instead of getting a flu shot--no worries about what's in the needle making me sick. Enhanced with a good natural antibiotic, like garlic supplements, Elderberry gives great protection for the fall and winter seasons. As always, Now brand is the preferred manufacturer for my money.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,070

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading about it. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,070

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I take them for 3 months straight before the flu season begins and then during the season. Seems to shorten the colds and upbring me when I feel under the weather. Neutral taste of the capsule. Good for your immune system support. I trust the brand and their ingredients with quality

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

The quality is very excellent. The best ingredients used. The packaging was sealed. I’m happy with the new edits of using the product. Great to use with my nutritional diet. I take the supplement daily. No harsh taste or any concern. No recommendation for improvement. Not sure if this is aged

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Elderberry capsules are a good way to supplement your immune system. Elderberry capsules are a good way to supplement your immune system. They are an excellent way to get vitamin C, vitamin D, and vitamin E as well as other antioxidants that can help boost your immune system. Vitamin C is one of the most important vitamins for boosting the immune system and elderberry contains it in abundance. I am a fan of NOW foods quality and ingredients!

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

The quality of this product is excellent. I used a good ingredient. If there's a lot of age, eat Elderberry. I like Elderberry more than Hemp Oil. Package is simple. It's a great benefit for aging. The composition is very good. It improves immunity and anti-aging. If you're on a diet, make sure to eat. Taste is very good.