Cupboard essential.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the items we use in our family "wellness cocktails" and it certainly works well in combating colds and other viruses. We've used it for years and order it by the case.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Worked very well for the flu, would recommend it to anyone who has the flu and wants to recover faster.

Now Foods, Elderberry, Zinc & Echinacea Syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent! I mixed this in with some juice and the kids didn't notice it at all -- plus, they quickly healed from their cold/flu symptoms!

works for my family

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had been given "Elderberry, Zinc & Echinacea Syrup" to my kids (3 and 5 years old) for a whole winter. They didn't get sick as often as during previous winter and if they were sick it helped them to recover faster. So I keep on ordering it

Dunno if this is what helps...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

... but for the last three winters, I've only caught cold three times; once, I'd run out of this stuff, and once I stopped taking it before spring had totally passed. (The year before I started taking this in winter, I had a severe cold that turned into pneumonia.)

Excellent Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I put this in my kids' juice when they are going to be exposed to large groups of kids or when they are fighting off germs. I used to use Airborne, but this is much more effective. My kids are hardly ever sick and if they do get sick the symptoms are greatly reduced and last only a few days.

Always seems to help knock out a cold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have bought many and will drink one of these in two days if I feel something coming. Hasn't failed me yet.

Works as advertised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A little oversweet, but seems to work just fine. As soon as I start to feel cold, I take this daily and get rid of the cold.

Kept the flu away!

Posted by bluebug on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff! Will order again!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good