Huge difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm a mother of three who works full time and was very run down and catching every infection that my kids brought home and no matter how much rest I got, I was always tired. My gut feeling was that my adrenals were involved so I did some research on adrenal fatigue and general tonics / boosters. I started taking Eleuthero, Astragalus, CoEnzyme Q10 and D-Ribose, plus a general multivitamin. The difference is incredible. We are 2 months into winter here in Australia and by this stage I would normally have had at least three bad chest infections. I haven't had a single one. I have started feeling like I was getting a cold a couple of times but the next day it would have gone. My immune system is clearly on fire. I will definitely keep taking this combo and keep ordering it from iHerb - LOVE the low cost international shipping!

Siberian Ginseng, Energy Giver

Posted by HelloItsMe on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Russian Olympic athletes have used Eleuthero (Siberian Ginseng) for years to improve performance. I find this definitely helps improve my energy levels. Exercise is easier. More endurance and patience for trying days. Can help women improve metabolism during menopausal transition. Highly recommended!

ok...not as good as solgar

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i bought NOW eleuthero because the solgar eleuthero had been discontinued by iherb. unfortunately no matter how many now capsules i take, it is nowhere as good as the solgar ones. i do not understand why they have been discontinued. i will have to buy them elsewhere. dissapointed! UPDATE: These seem to take time to kick in. Im taking 1 cap with each meal and after a week or so thay seem to be working.

Stamina

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Eleuthero is what i take everyday before my workout. I can tall when I forget to take them and they help me maintain a performance level I am happy with. This adaptogen is a great stress reliever and aid in the recovery from those tough days. Great quality and potency from Now Products.

Eleuthero

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product for energy.

Eleuthero

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just getting started, but feel energy changes beginning to happen. More energy but weird dreams.

Appears to be working very well.

Posted by patehosplace on May 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love their product! I am actually feeling the effects of this along with NOW brands cortisol support. HUGE difference for my work day! Smiling more.

about eleuthero

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

true energizer

Significantly moves alignment of physical fatigue and removes somnolency

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Improvements are also visible in concentration and during the long periods of mental activity such as studying. Excellent price-quality ratio.

Great product , you need to try it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just started taking this along with now rhodilia and have to say im so suprised at how i now feel compared to a few weeks ago. The fatigue is gone and i sleep so much better. Would highly recommed this product.