Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer1894307 on Apr 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After the birth of my first child 8 years ago, I used "Diet Fuel" (which contained ephedra) to help me lose the weight. Since that time, I've had another child who is now 3. Since ephedra is now illegal, I couldn't find anything that could help boost my energy. UNITL NOW!! This product is the only one I've found that actually does what is says it does! My energy is elevated just enough to have a great workout and I've lost weight because of it. I highly recommend Now Energy!

Wow it really works!

Posted by Reviewer2240131 on Jan 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My son was born with a mitochondria myopathy and was on many vitamins and minerals as a child prescribed by his pediatrician neurologist. He lacked energy and was gaining weight. I purchased him some 'ENERGY' by NOW and he thanked me for being able to live again. At 23yrs of age he has finally connected with his wife and child. His alertness increased, his energy level increased, with NO side effects. Work is not a chore anymore. Another benefit for him was losing 60+ lbs this past year, along with WII FIT exercise routine.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1602926 on Mar 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am somewhat of a stimulant expert as I have taken them all. This formula has awesome ingredients but somehow, it does not produce the results in my book. Overall, it gives me a very short lived energy boost that gives me more negative anxiety than an ephedra product would. Can't explain why...as all the ingerdients are spot on. Dosage is a bit inconvenient as well.

LLLOOOVVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1458298 on Jan 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have a heart condition and its very difficult to take diet pills and not end up in the emergency room for irregular heart beat. But, this stuff gives me just the right amount of energy for working out, late night study and cleaning the house. And it lets you down easy, without the sluggish feeling. Good luck in get your goals.

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Oct 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When I've take the recommended serving of these, I get a headache when it wears off. I only take one pill and I seem to be okay when it wears off. The ingredients are great!

Outstanding product at low low price

Posted by Reviewer1067169 on Jul 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Another outstanding product by Now Foods. The name says it all. ENERGY helps wake me up in the morning and keeps me going all day. I had been having difficulty staying awake in the afternoon but since using ENERGY this problem is now a thing of the past. And with virtually all NOW products, price is incredibly low.

Great for low blood pressure..

Posted by bodybuilder on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Combined with Super Cortisol Support it seems to get rid of the occasional head spin that I get when standing up thanks to low blood pressure.

Great product, too bad its never in STOCK

Posted by 5405165002406966761 on Oct 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for sometime now. I love that it doesn't make me jittery or keep me awake at night! HOWEVER, NO one seems to have this in stock right now, I hope this doesn't mean NOW foods is discontinuing it, I hope it means they are not able to keep up with customer demand since it is a very good product! I don't use to lose weight, I only use to give myself a competitive edge on getting my work done, being alert and to keep me from getting that afternoon drag! PLEASE get this back in stock soon! I've been trying for weeks to find this stuff!

Energy

Posted by Reviewer2203927 on Aug 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is also another great product! It takes the edge off of hunger! and keeps you alert! Don't take any B's late in the day! you will be up all night!

Now foods energy

Posted by Reviewer3254330 on Feb 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I feel as though I have more energy but also very jittery due to the content of caffiene. It really hasn't been long enough to tell if there are any side effects.