Excellent Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After the birth of my first child 8 years ago, I used "Diet Fuel" (which contained ephedra) to help me lose the weight. Since that time, I've had another child who is now 3. Since ephedra is now illegal, I couldn't find anything that could help boost my energy. UNITL NOW!! This product is the only one I've found that actually does what is says it does! My energy is elevated just enough to have a great workout and I've lost weight because of it. I highly recommend Now Energy!

Wow it really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My son was born with a mitochondria myopathy and was on many vitamins and minerals as a child prescribed by his pediatrician neurologist. He lacked energy and was gaining weight. I purchased him some 'ENERGY' by NOW and he thanked me for being able to live again. At 23yrs of age he has finally connected with his wife and child. His alertness increased, his energy level increased, with NO side effects. Work is not a chore anymore. Another benefit for him was losing 60+ lbs this past year, along with WII FIT exercise routine.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am somewhat of a stimulant expert as I have taken them all. This formula has awesome ingredients but somehow, it does not produce the results in my book. Overall, it gives me a very short lived energy boost that gives me more negative anxiety than an ephedra product would. Can't explain why...as all the ingerdients are spot on. Dosage is a bit inconvenient as well.

LLLOOOVVE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have a heart condition and its very difficult to take diet pills and not end up in the emergency room for irregular heart beat. But, this stuff gives me just the right amount of energy for working out, late night study and cleaning the house. And it lets you down easy, without the sluggish feeling. Good luck in get your goals.

Good Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When I've take the recommended serving of these, I get a headache when it wears off. I only take one pill and I seem to be okay when it wears off. The ingredients are great!

Great product, too bad its never in STOCK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for sometime now. I love that it doesn't make me jittery or keep me awake at night! HOWEVER, NO one seems to have this in stock right now, I hope this doesn't mean NOW foods is discontinuing it, I hope it means they are not able to keep up with customer demand since it is a very good product! I don't use to lose weight, I only use to give myself a competitive edge on getting my work done, being alert and to keep me from getting that afternoon drag! PLEASE get this back in stock soon! I've been trying for weeks to find this stuff!

Great for low blood pressure..

Posted by bodybuilder on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Combined with Super Cortisol Support it seems to get rid of the occasional head spin that I get when standing up thanks to low blood pressure.

Works Great!

Posted by cherokeegirldonna on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have both lupus and fibromyalgia; both robbing me of energy. I take herbs for pain which also have ingredients helping to provide energy. Six months ago, my pain herbs were enough to provide me with sufficient energy to get chores done. Now, my condition is worse and the pain herbs aren't quite sufficient on their own to be of the same help they were six months prior. I take "Energy" in addition to my pain herbs and together, they work great! "Energy" will kick in sooner depending on how far along folks are with lupus and fibromyalgia. For me, it takes about two to three hours for the herbs to work full force. But once distributed throughout my system, I'm good to go and am able to get a lot of housework done. Unlike caffeine that gives a quick rush, causes one to feel jittery and then comes an energy crash, "Energy" slowly works through the system (as do all herbs) and then the body is energized; no feelings of the jitters or energy crash. I feel energized for five to six hours. I highly recommend this product!

My husband even likes this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started taking for adrenal fatigue. I take two a day and it helped a lot. My husband started taking it as well and didn't tell me. I almost ran out of them, lol.

Outstanding product at low low price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Another outstanding product by Now Foods. The name says it all. ENERGY helps wake me up in the morning and keeps me going all day. I had been having difficulty staying awake in the afternoon but since using ENERGY this problem is now a thing of the past. And with virtually all NOW products, price is incredibly low.