The cream of antioxidants

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Since Masquelier extracted the first antioxidants from pine bark there's been a proliferation of antioxidants onto the market from goji berries to grape seeds but none has received more research attention than the original pine bark extract, pycnogenol. Proven in long-term tests,it was unsurpassed for health benefits of every kind. I've now found the same incredible benefits from Enzogenol and at a fraction of the price. You know what you're getting when you can litterally feel the difference. Provides ongoing detox,a pristine immune system and a boost in liberated energy.

It's no Pycnogenol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I originally used Source Naturals Pycnogenol. I found lately it helped me sleep, prior to that I would get some flushing and would affect me mentally. With Enzogenol I get no noticable results (if that's good or bad I cannot say)

So far it seems very close to pycnogenol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the pycno, and wanted something cheaper and this product seems like a tough little brother to pycnogenol. Had the usual feeling of vitality when taking it, that I have with pycnogenol.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A great alternative to the pricier Pycnogenol, another pine bark extract. I like that this was combined with grape seed extract. Unfortunately it's still very expensive to take as much as I'd like, so I might switch to GSE alone.

EFFECTIVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Taking 1 each per day and passing several days I found myself less tired.

W.W.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My naturalpath recomends this brand.

First experience

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I try to take this product as alternative of pycnogenol. This product is cherper than pycnogenol and have almost same effect.

cheaper than Provigil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This supplement is comparable to its competitor, Provigil, but it is a lot cheaper. In addition, it has grapeseed extract.

Mrs Myra Thorpe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product well presented, will be looking to buy more in the near future, recommend to all.

Now Foods, Enzogenol, 60 mg, 60 Vcaps

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Apr 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

High quality; a versatile, potent antioxidant.

1 2