wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use a drop of this in my hair along with my leave-in conditioner and it feels wonderful...I also use it on my very sensitive allergy prone skin and it heals rough irritated areas

Mrs Jones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This works better than any "wrinkle" cream I've ever used!

Instant Healer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had squeezed my finger and had a blot spot. I rubbed some of the myrrh oil on it and forgot about it. Later on that day, I happen to think of it and when I looked the spot was almost totally gone and there was no pain. I mixed a little too much with my olive oil and rubbed my face and it caused it to get really dry. But I think if I measure it right, it will make my skin tight and wrinkle free.

LOve love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Have use this along with francenksense oil has worked wonders for my daughters allergies. rub her down in it every night

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The fragrance of this oil is different... not bad, just different. I purchased it for my hair but have found it works better in the face oiling. By 'works better' I simply mean the scent was a bit unpleasant in my hair but is nice in the face oil. The quality is excellent!

Dental

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great for dental problems!

Myrrh Oil Blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The description described this as 100% myrrh oil, when it's actually a blend of oils with a percentage of myrrh. Should have known by the price.

Myrrh is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought three different products with Myrrh in them to try. I'm very impressed with the healing properties of Myrrh and hoped to use this one in particular to mix up a home-made mouth rinse. I will do another review after I use it, but this seems like just the thing. I have a mild case of Lichen Planus, and will try it for calming down and healing my gums. Now where was that recipe? Can't wait to try it!

Myrrh Oil 100% Natural,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works wonderfully. Is soothing and cleansing.

Myrrh Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I ordered several items which I was very pleased with...however, this particular item smelled spoiled or rank. I was disappointed in this one.