wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2813453 on Apr 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use a drop of this in my hair along with my leave-in conditioner and it feels wonderful...I also use it on my very sensitive allergy prone skin and it heals rough irritated areas

Mrs Jones

Posted by Reviewer3071798 on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This works better than any "wrinkle" cream I've ever used!

Instant Healer

Posted by Reviewer1793940 on Jan 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had squeezed my finger and had a blot spot. I rubbed some of the myrrh oil on it and forgot about it. Later on that day, I happen to think of it and when I looked the spot was almost totally gone and there was no pain. I mixed a little too much with my olive oil and rubbed my face and it caused it to get really dry. But I think if I measure it right, it will make my skin tight and wrinkle free.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2873822 on Jan 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The fragrance of this oil is different... not bad, just different. I purchased it for my hair but have found it works better in the face oiling. By 'works better' I simply mean the scent was a bit unpleasant in my hair but is nice in the face oil. The quality is excellent!

LOve love

Posted by 5691978530708293496 on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Have use this along with francenksense oil has worked wonders for my daughters allergies. rub her down in it every night

Dental

Posted by Reviewer3116972 on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great for dental problems!

Myrrh is great

Posted by 5135012308493729042 on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought three different products with Myrrh in them to try. I'm very impressed with the healing properties of Myrrh and hoped to use this one in particular to mix up a home-made mouth rinse. I will do another review after I use it, but this seems like just the thing. I have a mild case of Lichen Planus, and will try it for calming down and healing my gums. Now where was that recipe? Can't wait to try it!

Just a hint of smell

Posted by 4685326873256908141 on Jan 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This oil I had great expectations for, but sadly I was dissapointed. It has a very faint smell, so to use this in home made lotions and perfume is no use. But the smell that is there, is very true to the actual smell.

Myrrh Oil

Posted by Reviewer3353605 on Mar 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tried this as a hair oil mixed with gel, but it wasn't compatible with curly hair and the fragrance mainly stayed on my palm.

Myrrh Oil

Posted by Reviewer2576125 on Jan 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I ordered several items which I was very pleased with...however, this particular item smelled spoiled or rank. I was disappointed in this one.