Pretty good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use when having an asthma attack just place 2-3 drops in my tea and sip through a straw because if the oil hits your lips it breaks them out.

Great Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great service. My order was processed quickly and I am very happy with the product. **Please Note this product is an essential oil and is not to be confused with anisette or anise oil for baking as noted in the warning on the label and on the manufactures web site. It seems that a few people may have made a terrible mistake with this particular item. . Although There are many other good types that are intended to bake with, one of which I purchessed myself on the streets of little Italy. I must say used properly, and as instructed It has a wonderful aroma and mixes will many other oils.

Works for lice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used this 10-15 drops/50 ml olive oil, along with the lice brush, and it worked great to get rid of the lice

Anise Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It's fresh and fragrant! I use it for baking and it's quite pungent, so a little goes a very long way! Christmas would'nt be the same without this spice in my recipes. This replaces those extracts in the supermarkets that are loaded with alcohol and dissapates in recipes. One teaspoon does the trick.

My pizzelles and I thank you!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this anise oil in pizzelles and what a difference it makes in the taste as opposed to using anise flavoring. I am not of Italian descent so it's so fun when I have truly Italian people ask me about my recipe because they love the taste! This is also a great price as I've comparison shopped for this item and continue to do so but find iHerb continues to have the best price with fast delivery! Thanks!!

Anise Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use this in a diffuser and it makes my home smell wonderful

Not what I was expected.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

With a brand name of Now Foods, I thought this product would be okay to use in foods (flavoring candy), but the label actually says NOW PERSONAL CARE (not Now FOODS). This product is for aromatherapy use.

anise oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I was only able to locate this item at IHerb and one other site, which was charging significantly more. The product arrived quickly, was of high quality, and made better-tasting pfefferneuse for Christmas than I have ever purchased or made. I will shop you again for your easy site, excellent variety, and attention to quality.

Anise oil....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great for use in oil diffuser mixed with eucalyptus for nasal and chest congestion.

From Australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell of this oil. Good quality and the licorice scent is great.