No bad Basil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As far as I'm concerned, Basil oil is the best kept secret of human health. One drop of Basil combined with a drop of Lavender is magic on muscle spasms. And it is my favorite remedy for a dancer's pains. Plus, mosquitoes don't seem to like it! The pleasant scent has gotten many a compliment. It doesn't smell like Pesto sauce.. instead there is a deep, almost licorice, undertone. When my bottle arrived, just opening the little plastic bag around it made me heady. I love this stuff.

Basil Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil primarily for oral care. For relieving toothaches, or canker sores. It has other beneficial properties as well.

Herby

Posted by affinitywellness on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of fresh herbs, basil is used to keep insects away from food in Greece, I diffuse it if I am cooking with my windows open to keep bugs out. Has worked so far ... I may even try a balm with it.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Supposed to work for fly control.

Love basil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell of basil. Excellent price and product delivery. Thanks iHerb.

great quality, unbeatable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have never bought essential oil from another company, so I don't have anything to compare NOW Foods to, but this seems like a high quality oil and as with all NOW products I have researched, the price can't be beat. I feel confident sticking with this brand, and iherb was fast, efficient and I will definately order from them again also!

does not smell as expected

Posted by sophielu on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it doesnt have the nice basil smell I expected (used as room freshener). Mixing it with orange essential oil did not help either.

ALL NATURAL SUMMER PEST CONTROL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Mix Basil Oil 50 drops per pint isopropyl alcohol and use for airborne summer pest control. Spray around deck and greenery where pests hide, even under railing. Very pleasant aromatherapy.

basil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

unmistakeable basil at now's known standard of quality.

product review