used several bottles already

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great bargin. like it pure and with bottle. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Now Foods Bergamot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

One of my 'staple item' favorites! a drop or two per mug brings life to all sorts of Teas...

Sprinkle everywhere

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I actually bought this product after reading the reviews on iherb and I've been enjoying it everyday since it arrived. I sprinkle a little on my clothing after getting dressed, I've sprinkled some in my closet and I've used it to freshen the corner where my cats use their toilet. Delightfully fragrant!

so so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Personally, I found the aroma of essential oils by Now Foods, including this one, has some indescribable boundary which limits the pleasurable smelling sensation of mine. And this is crucial because aromatherapy works by smelling the scent you like very much to achieve the psychological benefits. For me, they don't smell natural enough and fail to surprise me with the "wow" aroma like other more expensive brands do.

I LOVE this Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy the smell of this oil. It can be worn on it's own or in a blend, it smells wonderful!

Bergoamot Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Most stores charge much more for this vary fragrant and aromatic oil. Very pleasant when used in an oil burner/ diffuser. I use this plus Grapefruit Oil to brighten my day. I'm grateful for the 1 oz size at a reasonable price.

sooo goood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells amazing! Very relaxing and calming. Does not smell nice when mixed with coconut oil though.. lesson learnt.

Wonderful scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Bergamot is probably my favourite essential oil, and this product from Now Foods is, according to my nose, good. I have no way of verifying that all the components are present, and that no toxic residues from any kind of pesticide or anything can be found in the oil, but I'm not an aromatherapist, and this Bergamot oil is great for an occasional massage and perfume.

Now Foods, Bergamot Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used this in combimation with several other oils and alcohol to make my own bug repellant. It is very reasonably priced, and the perfect size to keep in stock for the summer.

Help me to relax before sleep. Real Bargain

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love it after using it for third bottle. It really help to relax before sleep. Aroma not too strong. Real bargain as bergamot is usually very expensive. Recommend to friends ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **