Now Foods Bergamot

Posted by Reviewer1955846 on Apr 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

One of my 'staple item' favorites! a drop or two per mug brings life to all sorts of Teas...

Sprinkle everywhere

Posted by 5242969847600382246 on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I actually bought this product after reading the reviews on iherb and I've been enjoying it everyday since it arrived. I sprinkle a little on my clothing after getting dressed, I've sprinkled some in my closet and I've used it to freshen the corner where my cats use their toilet. Delightfully fragrant!

so so

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Personally, I found the aroma of essential oils by Now Foods, including this one, has some indescribable boundary which limits the pleasurable smelling sensation of mine. And this is crucial because aromatherapy works by smelling the scent you like very much to achieve the psychological benefits. For me, they don't smell natural enough and fail to surprise me with the "wow" aroma like other more expensive brands do.

used several bottles already

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great bargin. like it pure and with bottle. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

I LOVE this Oil

Posted by Reviewer2847771 on Apr 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy the smell of this oil. It can be worn on it's own or in a blend, it smells wonderful!

Bergoamot Oil

Posted by Reviewer2509622 on Mar 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Most stores charge much more for this vary fragrant and aromatic oil. Very pleasant when used in an oil burner/ diffuser. I use this plus Grapefruit Oil to brighten my day. I'm grateful for the 1 oz size at a reasonable price.

Now Foods, Bergamot Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1034362 on May 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used this in combimation with several other oils and alcohol to make my own bug repellant. It is very reasonably priced, and the perfect size to keep in stock for the summer.

Wonderful scent!

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on May 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Bergamot is probably my favourite essential oil, and this product from Now Foods is, according to my nose, good. I have no way of verifying that all the components are present, and that no toxic residues from any kind of pesticide or anything can be found in the oil, but I'm not an aromatherapist, and this Bergamot oil is great for an occasional massage and perfume.

sooo goood

Posted by 5579840201574472324 on Mar 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells amazing! Very relaxing and calming. Does not smell nice when mixed with coconut oil though.. lesson learnt.

smell me good

Posted by Reviewer2050660 on Feb 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this stuff is great instead of a deodorant.