Peaceful

Posted by Elliecats on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I didn't expect to like this, but I bought it since it was on special and I wanted to try it. I didn't think peppermint and patchouli would work together, but I was wrong. The predominant smell is peppermint, but it blends well with the other ingredients. I use it in the afternoon at work and everyone likes it. It calms me down and relaxes me without making me sleepy (probably a good idea not to be sleepy at work!) When I run out, I'll buy more and I LOVE iHerb... great prices, availability, and fast shipping!

Beautiful Scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful blend. So often something described as minty will be totally overwhelmed with menthol notes. And yes, they are there, but so are the lavender & patchouli & citrus notes. I find myself sniffing the bottle several times per day, and smiling each time.

Immediately works!

Posted by DeanaS on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was super upset about a news story, crying hard, and I used this. It calmed me down right away. I put a few drops in my palm, rubbed my hands together, then cupped them around my nose and breathed in deeply. Did this about 4 times. I highly recommend.

Parents: use this for cough remedy!!!

Posted by MamaToMany on Jul 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Update: I had to spread the word to any mom's or dad's out there, who struggle with kids & night coughing during sickness. This formula is MAGIC. I have tried everything from the horrible, dye-filled OTC junk to natural cough remedies when my 7 kids get the infamous night cough that wakes the house... but the only actual relief comes from shaking a couple drops of this on the bottom of both feet, quickly rubbing it in with my hand, & using the residual to rub into their neck/hairline (places that can't possibly get to their eyes/nose/mouth). This WORKS within about 2 minutes, even during the times that they cough so bad I'm certain they're going to vomit. I will never, ever be without this!!! I'm on my 2nd bottle & use it daily. (Previous review:) I'm back for more... I use this and the 'sleep' blend also by Now Foods on my pillows and on my kids every single night. The 2 of these together make the most intoxicatingly relaxing formula. I have probably a 1/4 of a bottle left of each, but I'm so worried about not having enough that I'm ordering more. My whole family loves this and asks for it at night when they have trouble relaxing. I can't recommend this and the other sleep blend enough, and I'm honestly shocked that there are ANY negative reviews at all!!!

Very soothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use before bed time to help relax and fall asleep faster!

Smells good at first...then

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Everything except the patchouli evaporates and all that is left is the undying stench of patchouli, which I, unfortunately CAN NOT STAND!!! It is so everlasting and strong I gagged. And almost lost my lunch. YUUUUUCCCCK.

ГАРМОНИЯ

Posted by Aribet on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

ВЕЧЕРОМ АРОМА-ЛАМПА С ЭТИМ МАСЛОМ НАПОЛНЯЕТ ДОМ ГАРМОНИЕЙ, УСПОКАИВАЕТ И НАСТРАИВАЕТ НА ЗДОРОВЫЙ СОН! Рекомендую! Если мой отзыв был полезен, поставьте, пожалуйста, ДА!

dont enjoy the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

perhaps it has the desired effect, but i did not enjoy the combination blend. I even caught myself thinking "yuck, what is that smell? do i need to take the garbage out?"

Nice gift - oil + diffuser pendant

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought several essential oils for my 10 year old daughter to help her concentrate when doing homework or reading. I purchased the oils along with Nature's Alchemy, Heart Necklace, Diffuser Pendant and diffuser pads (also on iHerb). My daugther's friends always play with it when they come over, so I have also purchased some for my daughter's friends birthdays. If you run out of diffuser pads (iHerb is often out of stock), just dab some oil onto a small bit of toilet paper or pull the tip off of a cotton bud/q-tip and insert into the pendant. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

Gentle scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Found this wonderful, 2 drops on my pillow allowed for a good nights sleep, lovely scent not overpowering, have brought other New World products and found them great can recommend, will purchase again