Really seems to keep bugs out of the house.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is Texas and when the heat hits us I always see big roaches coming in to get cool. Always had the exterminator out for many bucks. Or I was using bug sprays and I hated using sprays because I had no idea what was in them that we and our pets were breathing. I had some of this oil to use in my bedroom to help hopefully with a post cardiac medicine cough. Decided to just sprinkle some around the house. This is mid August and I've not seen a single bug. And, my cough seems to be better too. I'm not sure how often to sprinkle it around. I've been using about half a bottle every 2 or 3 weeks. When the weather gets cold again I guess I can cut back and just use it in my room to help my cough. I just stumbled onto the bug thing accidentally. Decided to try it. It works.

CAMPHOR OIL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for sending this wonderful oil. My Aunt and my Mom had been searching all over for this oil. It is not to be found anywhere in the pharmacies or supermarkets or health food stores. However, by searching the Internet, I was very fortunate to discover this wonderful oil at IHerb.com. Everyone is so very happy to get this oil. My mom and Aunty use it to eradicate the pain from Arthritis. I was so impressed with the information they gave me that I ordered The Camphor Oil again for myself. It really does work! If you are feeling any pain anywhere on your body just apply some Camphor Oil. Thank you IHerb for this wonder pain healing oil. God Bless You!! New Jersey Customer

nice but not more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It really is the smell of camphor. But relatively weak, as if mixed with another oil. I would not buy it again.

Great for a cold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I put a few drops on my feet and put on my socks. It may be mental, but it always seems to help my cold.

Wonderful oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The most potent and aromatic camphor oil I've ever found.

Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Lovely smell, great price. If you are into ecalyptuss it's sort of the same

NOW camphor oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used this in making an ointment for muscle pain relief. it had a pungent odor and a great warming effect. NOW makes great oils but iHerb makes the best deal.

Good smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells almost the same as rosemary but maybe more good influence on sore parts taking the pain away.. I just think so not sure though because I put quite many influencing oils together to make the best effect. It is said that it is also traditionally used for some heart conditions here in Finland where I´m living and also taken internally for that cause... So YOU decide what you can and cannot do but be careful though. And small amounts anyways if you even consider to try.

Camphor essential oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am Queen of essential oils and this is one of the best by far. I use this in many ways. I put oil in my diffusor at night for a peace sleep.

very good product and very cheap.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product has a very good quality and also is very cheap.