This is moroccan chamomile

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very different from German or Roman Chamomile: for depression mix w/lavender, anxiety vaporize with sweet orange, menstrual pain bathe with sweet marjoram

Overwhelming Scent

Posted by rabbit on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Roman chamomile is known for improving mood and promoting relaxation. It also has antiseptic, antibiotic, antidepressant, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, and sedative properties. I am not particularly fond of the scent of this oil because it smells stronger than any chamomile I've ever smelled before. It's overwhelming and makes me feel nauseated. This also seems very expensive for such a small amount.

sedative

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the first time i used this i put one drop on a cottowool ball next to the bed, my husband was asleep in three minutes, i have trouble falling asleep and it worked on me. once again a true essential oil, not the fake products from china.

Chamomile Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the fragrance, I enjoy the benefits and will buy again.Thank you iherb for all .

My second purchase, and still so worth it!

Posted by seebrenda on May 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's expensive, but a little goes a long way. I use this for calming irritated skin, like my daughter's eczema. However, the scent is so soothing, it also calms the body and you end up with a good night's sleep.

Beautiful genuine essentail oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a genuine 100$ essentail oil that smells great. Perfect for a relaxing night time bath or in an oil burner!

Best Value on Roman Chamomile to be found.

Posted by lionandtiger on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Chamomile is a very expensive essential oil and iherb's pricing at least allows one to try it out. I have used it in massage oil recipes for menstrual cramps and insomnia. Good overall for relaxing and nerves. Can be used as a substitute for the more expensive German Chamomile when necessary.

Sweet and relaxing ...

Posted by healthfirst on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this oil to make a spray for nighttime. I've added other oils from Now Foods to make a blend for diffusing as well.

Strong scent

Posted by affinitywellness on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Definitely a good buy, just a few drops in the diffuser will change your mood. Chamomile is great for calming and is also a great sleep remedy. The pure stuff is pricey but worth it, I can't wait to use this in my hand-made soaps.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Where melatonin fell short, freaking chamomile came through! Although pricey, each drop is extremely potent and I found 1 to be too much when I was first getting used to chamomile, but since I bought it I have used it lots and I still have lots left and it has paid for itself, it is such a wonderful oil to have on hand and although this isnt "therapeutic grade" I use it on my excema in lotions and potions with carrotseed oil and it is very calming. This is very potent, wonderful stuff and I do not regret my purchase one bit, esp since I was pleasantly surprised at how much this helped put me to sleep

1 2