Nice clean smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I made my own cleaner with it. Fill a jug with half white vinegar, half water, a dash of dish soap, and a few drops of this. All purpose cleaner.

LOVE THIS STUFF!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was about to "check out" and decided to glance in the "Trials" section. SO glad I did. I have recently moved to an apartment where my neighbors smoke just about everything, and the smoke makes it's way to my apartment. I put a few drops of this oil in a spray bottle with warm water and sprayed and I am still amazed at how quickly the smoke smell dissipated. I plan to keep this on hand at all times.

Added this to vacuum cleaner

Posted by odereviews on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great essential oil mix. Added this to vacuum cleaner with great results. Regular price feel bit high, but for the special price this is must to get.

Love the scent!

Posted by CareyJaneClark on Aug 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this blend when I was first dabbling in essential oils. It smells so good! Great for freshening up a bathroom or laundry room or diffusing when there's been sickness in the house. (Note: contains eucalyptus, which is not recommended for children under 10.)

Minty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells sweet and minty, very reminiscent of peppermint chewing gum. Very pleasant. The dropper plastic insert in the bottle opening is excellent, there is no spillage.

Nice

Posted by alvinlky on Dec 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love the scent,feel refreshing

Sleep like a Baby

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I put it on my pillow, and began to breathe better. Then quickly fall to sleep.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Like the fresh peppermint smell Here in France we have the small 10 ml conditionning and a 30 ml is much appreciated.

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell is so fresh which can truly remove all the unpleasant smell. I mix it with water as a spray , although it cannot last long , the effect is so obvious that I think it is good enough to recommend to all of you.=]

Good price and lovely blent

Posted by adechamplain on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use a few drops of this in my homemade shampoos and I alternate with other blends. Also lovely to put in a oil burner to get rid of smells in the house or just clear the air which I do when I'm expecting people or clients to come to my place.