Help

Excellent quality at a great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have most all of the essential oils offered by Now Foods (other than the ones that come premixed in a carrier oil). Now doesn't offer the more expensive oils (e.g. Rose, Neroli, Jasmine, Helicrysum, etc.), which I get elsewhere, but what they do offer are of the highest quality and very reasonably priced. Now is the only supplier I've seen that sells their oils in 1 oz./30 ml bottles. Other vendors typically offer the same oils for a higher price, and in half the volume (1/2 oz./15 ml). This makes Now essential oils an especially good value. The therapeutic quality of Now essential oils, in my experience, are as good or better than those offered by a certain essential oil company who I've found to be grossly overpriced (MLMs typically are). Like others have mentioned here, I too have used clove oil for tooth care. It's also a key ingredient in the Thieves Oil I blend (clove, cinnamon, rosemary, lemon, eucalyptus). I save myself a ton of money blending it myself rather than buying it from that certain unnamed MLM company that charges a ridiculous price.

Great multi-purpose clove essential oil.

Posted by Leione on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not only is this clove essential oil great for aromatherapy, but also it's an amazing pain reliever and all-natural remedy for toothache, as well as a variety of other conditions. Rich in calcium, iron, phosphorus, sodium, pota ssium, vitamins A, C, hydrochloric acid, eugenol, antioxidants, flavonoids and phenols, clove oil can be used both externally and internally, but it's very concentrated and needs to be diluted before use. Famous for its powerful analgesic, germicidal, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal, soothing and healing properties, it's beneficial in treating toothache, dental pain, cavities, sore gums, gum infections, mouth ulcers, bad breath, wounds, cuts, abscesses, sores, insect bites and stings, scars, bruises, boils, blisters, burns, acne, rashes, fungal infections, scabies, athlete’s foot, miliaria, headache, colds, flu, cough, fever, bronchitis, sinusitis, asthma, tuberculosis, earache, sty, diabetes, indigestion, hiccups, morning sickness, nausea, motion sickness, bloating, flatulence, colon inflammation, muscle pain, stress, anxiety, insomnia, chronic fatigue syndrome, and other conditions. It relieves toothache, heals sore gums, prevents infection and reduces inflammation, eases throat pain and irritation, fights cavities, soothes and heals damaged skin, boosts the immune system, has a cooling and anti-inflammatory effect, clears the nasal pa ssage, reduces swelling and inflammation of the mucous membranes, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, relieves nausea and bloating, reduces colon inflammation, facilitates healing, improves blood circulation, reduces tension in blood vessels, stimulates antioxidant activity and fights free radicals, helps purify the blood and reduces its toxicity, helps control the blood sugar levels by regulating the insulin and glucose response mechanisms, relieves stress and aids sleep. I love this product: I used it instead of painkillers after my wisdom teeth removal surgery and it actually worked. Would definitely recommend it.

rub on toothbruth and floss, good for keeping your teeth healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Down here in New Zealand, we can't afford dentistry because the cost of living is so high and it is not covered by national health, so more people just get rotten teeth pulled. Clove and tea tree oil products have helped me keep more of my teeth healthy for longer.

Versatile oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

While it does not say on the label, I do add it to tea as part of my antifungal/ parasite cleanse routine so I assume it is food grade since I am still typing this. Use with caution though as it can burn or numb the lips. I used to steep and chew on the clove buds but it stained my teeth so much. There are many other uses as it also clears sinuses and "purifies" the air. It is however a strong scent that not everyone appreciates.

Clove Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have just moved to a sub-tropical area and I was told to get clove oil to stem the growth of fungal spores on leather. I mixed clove oil with water and sprayed on the shoes and bags. All spores were gone within a short period of time.

Tooth pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My wife had a tooth infection that was killing her. This worked wonders and was almost instantaneous relief.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Combined 3 drops in jug of boiling water to breath vapours with 3 drops of Cinnamon Leaf Oil and 3 drops of Red Thyme, for 15 mins (got to keep adding boiling water or use an electric face vapouriser. First time I tried this recipe from someone else, I could feel it still working on my sinuses for the next week - & it reduced my heyfever sneezing dramatically. Need to do it regularly though.

Excellent product from a trusted seller!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had a tooth extracted, which resulted in a dry socket, the cause of significant pain too near the brain. Soaking a three-quarter-inch length of sterile packing tape in this oil of clove and then placing the stuff inside the extraction well put an end to pain of any kind, allowing for a much less tiresome recovery. And though oil of clove tastes lousy and burns on contact for sixty seconds or so, the relief it brings is nothing short of miraculous--highly recommended!

Clove oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Use in my fly repellent for horses Makes them smell wonderful and gives them some relief from the bugs

Great smell and many uses 除口腔

Posted by Sswwwwwwwwanmooni on Nov 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Drop two drops into mouth rinse to brush teeth to clear bad breathe n freshen mouth. It gives a numbing effect too. Seems more effective than tea tree oil which u seem to hv to use more. Can b used to soak retainers, denture and toothbrushes overnight to clear bacteria with just two drops with water level just to cover. 一杯水用两点用来漱口除口腔。会用一点麻麻的感觉