Great natural mould killer!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We live in the tropics and bought this to spray over our things that have been covered with mould. Mixing one teaspoon to a litre of water in a spray bottle and applying to leather, canvas, tiles etc has worked wonderfully - and all natural with a beautiful smell too. Great price also. I highly recommend.

Clove Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I received this product very quickly after ordering. I used the clove oil on a tooth ache which works perfectly. This is an old remedy from my childhood. I am now 66 years old and although the product is hard to find, it works the same as it always did. Thank you

WONDERFUL FOR CLEANING THE WASHING MACHINE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This oil is an essential addition to a front loading washing machine. It cleans the inner seals and glass front beatifully and discourages further collection of scum.

perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I hate "winter house smell" and no longer could find clove oil in the drug store. A few drops of this on a cotton ball on top of my heat duct and .. ta da- lovely smelling house. Great price and great scent.

Clive oil rids mould

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

What a great product. We live in the tropics and I heard Clive oil gets rid of mould - well yes it does but I suggest you wear gloves as it stings the fingers.

Amazing value

Posted by drewmastro on Feb 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this for cleaning showers to kill and prevent mould. This is a top quality oil at a very low price. Those with acne can try this for it's powerful antibacterial properties- make sure it is highly diluted though as it will irritate most skin types used neat or at a dilution of more than 10% clove oil. Excellent mixed with rosehip and apricot, or just one drop to your moisturiser

Great product, excellent service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Believe it or not, I ordered the clove oil to use in my art studio as a drying retardant for oil paint. It works very well and wafts a wonderful soothing fragrance throughout the room as a bonus! Fast shipping from iHerb made this transaction a very satisfying experience. I must mention also that the price was decent.

Kills nano-bacteria on artery walls

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Research what 'nano-bacteria' is in your arteries. Has been found to cause arterial sclerosis. There are only two things on earth that kills nano-bacteria, 1. antibiotics and 2. CLOVE OIL. Use 2-3 drops per day, it put it in my morning coffee or ginger tea.

Great for tooth ache

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great for tooth ache and mouth hygiene. Works miracles.

Impressive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A little truly goes a long ways. And, has multible purposes. Add, just a few drops to hand lotion and perhaps protect yourself to catching scabies. In diluted form you can easily remove a tick. It has natural hydronic acid and another skin tonic. Just remember a little goes along ways. Do not use full strength