I LOVE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I wash all of my linens with this oil. It kills the bed mites and smells terrific. Thanks IHerb!!

Please bring this back!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Do we have to sign a petition somewhere to have this item back? :(

Please bring this back!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the savings when ordering the big bottle. Pls bring this back!

Eucalyptus Oil from iHerb.com

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using eucalyptus oil for many years as an air freshener and purifier. I was always amazed at how hard the oil was to find in stores and how much it cost when I could find it. I finally searched the internet and landed at the iHerb web site. No one can beat the quality or prices of products from this company. I have never found a better deal or better service anywhere else.

Perfect bath oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband loves to use this product in his bath. He has myriad aches and pains and his baths are like medicine for his pain. The smell of this product wafts thru the house, and when I actually walk into the bath area, it opens up my nose and sinuses.

Flu/Cold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Dr. David Williams, in his health newsletter Alternatives, recommended sniffing eucalyptus oil when exposed to germs or you feel like you are coming down with a cold or flu. I ALWAYS use Now brand because it is the most effective.

Eucalyptus Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice Product. Pure oil, very strong. Use it sparingly. Great for stuffy chest, runny nose. Put a few drops in a slow boiling pot and fill the room with healing warmth or steam yourself to feeling better. Happy in NJ.

Great Eucalyptus Oil for the Sauna

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is my second purchase of Now Foods, Eucalyptus Oil. My husband and I both really like it in the sauna. I add just a few drops to a small dish of water on the heater and the whole sauna is filled with the wonderful head clearing scent of eucalyptus. My husband, on the other hand, haphazardly dumps it in and the neighbor's sinuses are cleared.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2006 | Verified Purchase

great in laundry and for car air freshener

Herbal bug deterrant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i spary this around the walls of my house and add to mop water for natural control of scorpions.....I live in the high desert in SE Arizona. They do not like the smell I guess, and do not die from conventional insecticide....just move slowly.