I never am without this

Posted by Reviewer2051645 on May 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I mix this in Grapeseed oil together with pepermint and rosemary oil. Great for back rubs when kids and adults have cough. I also use for sore muscle massage after intense exercise.

Used to prevent fleas bites

Posted by Reviewer2049507 on Dec 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I read using Eucalyptus oil can help prevent flea bites. I am currently using this product and so far no flea bites. Remember you must blend this oil with other bland oils like almond oil. I thought if I used this oil I will smell like Eucalyptus all day long. Not true. It evaporates into your skin and the odor will dissipate within time. I am hoping this will contine to work to ward off fleas.

Eucalyptus Oil

Posted by Reviewer2868877 on Nov 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I would never buy another brand of oils. Now Foods oils are delightfully refreshing. I mix Eucalyptus and Lavender oils together and drop about 2 tablespoons full onto the shower floor every morning when I shower. The smell floats downstairs and stays there most of the day. The house smells very nice.

Must have this!

Posted by Reviewer2454362 on May 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use Eucalyptus Oil for everything from medicinal to cleaning to aromatherapy! A few drops in the steam cleaner makes carpet smell so fresh! A few drops added to a piece of flannel thrown in the dryer makes nice dryer sheet alternative. Eucalyptus oil is a natural antiseptic and this is a great product for a reasonable price!

Great for stuffy nose...

Posted by Reviewer2649317 on Dec 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

great when bathing, just add a drop or 2 and it relieves stuffy noses and makes you feel good.

Mrs. H

Posted by Reviewer2951729 on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

just a drop helped clean up the mildrew on the wall

Nice big bottle

Posted by Reviewer1287062 on Dec 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I add to laundry and to a spray bottle of distilled water( along with some other essential oils that are antibacterial/antiviral such as lavender ) I use as an airspray and a cleaner.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1486600 on Dec 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product and has many uses. Thank god people don't know about all the wonderful things this oil does because the price would probably be higher. Yippee for me. I actually make a homemade pesticide with it and it works better than any harmful chemicals that are out there. I love it and it smells great.

Eucalyptus Oil

Posted by Reviewer1497332 on Feb 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It would be better if there was a dropper inside the cap so the oil won't spill.

Please bring back the big bottle!!

Posted by 5623690593625401529 on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Can't find the big bottle (473ml) on iherb! Pls bring it back! Love the smell!