Help

very uplifting

Posted by MykaelSalinas on Feb 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this and dropped 30 drops in my humidifier for my son his mood is better not as cranky and he loves the smell.

Wintergreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells overwhelmingly of wintergreen (the tigerbalm/medicated oil type of scent). Not unpleasant by any stretch, but the citrus components I find almost undetectable. So I will finish using this, but I will not repurchase. The dropper plastic insert in the bottle opening is excellent, there is no spillage.

Just ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I guess the scent is just ok. I hoped the mint and rosemary scent would be stronger, instead I can basically smell just the wintergreen, which I find too sweet and overpowering. Can't really tell whether it helps with focusing or not, so I created my own blend of Now Foods peppermint and rosemary oils. This one works much better, at least for me.

Just ok!

Posted by vdoul-greece on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you love peppermint, I am sure you enjoy it! I love NowFoods Essential Oils, but I found this one just ok. I found the citrus components almost undetectable.

Very highly satisfied!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is hard to tell for certain how well it works. No complaints here. A very pleasant aroma. Well-packaged for no spills in shipping. Love it, love iHerb! Robin @ Sasa's Place.com

Refreshing and beautiful scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Refreshing and beautiful scent

excelent!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

smells good also help me focus

Ok

Posted by Rosequartz on Apr 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not my favourite scent. Edited: After trying again, I find the scent quite pleasant.

Very good as room mist!/ Excelente como aromatizador de espacios

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ive tried it as a room mist (mixed a couple drops in water spray bottle) and it helps a lot to keep a nice smell, Im not too sure about giving you "special powers"to study or concentrate though :p Liked the smell! Yo la uso como aromatizador de espacios, mezclo unas gotas del aceite en una botella de agua para spray y el aroma es relamente rico. No se si te da superpoderes para estudiar o concetrarte pero huele rico! :D si esta review te sirvio, porfavor click en YES en el boton de abajo, gracias!!!

Nice scent

Posted by odereviews on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wonder why there are so many bad reviews. This is a nice mixture. I have bought all the different Now Foods essential oil mixes, and they are all great. For the special price these are must to get for essential oil fans. I like these more than incenses.

1 2 3 4