Help

for Basal Cell skin cancers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Accidentally came across how Frankincense Essential Oil has been proven in Clinical trials to get rid of Basal Cell skin cancers. We have been mixing it 50/50 with Olive oil (need the oil as a carrier) and putting this on my husbands crusty skin cancer on his face and in 4 weeks it has reduced it by 50% and I am sure it will get rid of it soon. Amazing!! far better than burning them off. Skin where he had had others burnt off had gone white but now with Frankincense has gone healthy pink again. Other obvious old age spots have reduced or disappeared with use of the oil 3 times a day. HOWEVER I tried to order more of this yesterday and found NOW only has a 15ml one that is only 20% oil....disappointing..please iHerb we need 100% essential oils!

Look no further for a beauty treatmetnt that works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Frankincense oil has been a miracle for my skin, I am not yet 30, but daily use of this oil on my face for nearly a year has kept my skin supple and smooth as any 16 year olds. I use it day and night, and the results are fantastic. I have zero fine lines or wrinkles and it looks like I have on make-up even when I do not thanks to this oil and it's antiseptic, tone evening and skin clearing properties. I do suggest to dilute it as the instructions say, but my skin is not sensitive so I use it undiluted with great results and no irritation. In my opinion, this oil is far superior to any conconction you can get from any department store, and it's 100% natural. Mother nature knows best!

I use it directly on my skin with emu oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Emu gold oil plus frankincense essential oil has really made my skin look better. The emu seems to reduce inflammation and redness, and the mild rosacea on my cheeks has improved a lot. Adding some undiluted essential oil of frankincense directly on the acne from rosacea (a relatively small area for me) a little while after applying the emu oil seems to reduce the acne. I discovered this by experimentation with a few different oils that I had on hand. It's been less than two weeks, and the rosacea has not gone, but it's definitely better. I was also getting a pimple on my chin recently, and the frankincense oil got rid of it right away. Sometimes I reapply the frankincense many times in a day.

High Quality! Great Price! Younger Face!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Surprisingly high quality at this price. I used it on face, sometimes neat, sometimes diluted 1:2. It definitely detox my skin, the pigments / freckles have lightened a lot within days, the overall skin tone has brightened & lightened. It makes my face supple & younger looking, try it for yourself! In my case, it is so noticable that my friends are asking for the secret, my husband thought I am spending a lot on facial treatments, hahaha....

So Many Uses

Posted by CindyW on Jun 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

All essential oils have multiple uses. Frankincense is an anti-septic and disinfectant, it strengthens gums and helps tone skin, it helps scars fade away, it's a digestive, and it has been known to treat cancerous tumors when applied directly to the lump of skin!

Frankincense Oil for cyst.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the Frankincense Oil on my knee, where a cyst has formed. I use it several times each day, and it has reduced the inflamation. I really think the cyst is becoming smaller, and will continue to use the oil for the next few months. It was suggested that I dilute the oil with olive oil, about 1 part each. If you have this problem, give this oil treatment a try.

Good Quality Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good quality oil. I can tell because as soon as I put it on full strength undiluted it soaks into my skin within seconds. If it had fillers or oils added it would not do that. The smell is that of a very nice woody note with a citrus at the end. I would recommend this essential oil without hesitation! Great Price also..

love it to the max!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's my first time trying frankincense oil after doing some research. I love it. Smells really good and it shows obvious sign of lightening my pigmentations, I've tried many high end products over the years nothing works but frankincense oil shows result after a week I'm so impressed! Also notice it helps my acne prone skin, my pimples and scars take shorter time to recover. Now I use it daily as my face oil: add in 1/4 of frankincense, 1/4 tea tree oil, 1/4 rosehip oil and 1/4 jojoba oil in a 10ml spray bottle. I've gave my Friend a bottle to try as she has eczema and it works for her sensitive skin too. Highly recommended!

Very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very pleasant scent. I am using it (in sweet almond oil) as a night-time facial moisturizer. Works well. Product is very economically priced, transaction was smooth and easy, shipping was prompt.

The reason I turned to iherb for aromatherapy products!

Posted by lionandtiger on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Pure Frankincense is hard to find. I love that this is undiluted and allows me to play around with various massage oil applications. I have used this oil to help with insomnia and nightmares. It is so great for my fair skin and I apply it to any area where freckles are getting uncomfortably dark. I have also diluted it into body butters and applied to areas of keratosis. Very nice when diffused along with other complementary oils for a nice romantic evening.