Help

Absolutely amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Frankincense has helped me a lot with my joint pain in my finger. The doc said it was the beginning of arthritis and gave me lotions and painkillers. None worked. After 3 days Frankincense, I was able to bend my finger again. The pain does come back but I find that massaging the finger 2 times a week with one drop makes it as if the pain was gone.

Smells luxurious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I add this to my face oil routine - frankinscence oil is believed to encourage skin regeneration. So in time it can help with both wrinkles and age spots. I can't say how it works on its own as I also am using sunscreens and more facial and hand care products, but I do love the luxurious smell. Spicy and sweet with just a hint of muskiness.

Love the scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this for aromatherapy and for its skin healing properties. I put a little on my skin at night and by morning all little red spots are gone. The smell is soothing and calming.

so so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Personally, I found the aroma of essential oils by Now Foods, including this one, has some indescribable boundary which limits the pleasurable smelling sensation of mine. And this is crucial because aromatherapy works by smelling the scent you like very much to achieve the psychological benefits. For me, they don't smell natural enough and fail to surprise me with the "wow" aroma like other more expensive brands do.

I use this daily

Posted by DeanaS on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I rub a drop in the bottom of my feet. When in doubt use frankincense. My granddaughter loves it too! I rub my hands together and sniff them too. It's a general aromatherapy super star.

Even out my skin tone!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was reading about essential oils and it said Frankincense evens out skin tones. I have great skin but my complexion is all over the place with my skin tone. So I combined this with my shea butter, vitamin e oil, castor oil mix and my skin is literally glowing. Loves it.

Frankincense EO - Good stuffs!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to compare with similar products sold by MLM. I am pleased to say this is a good substitute that can achieve the same results at lower prices. Will definitely buy again when I'm done with this bottle.

GREAT QUALITY!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This seems to be a really great quality frankincense - It is diluted 5 to 1 with grapeseed oil. I would like to see them offer full strength also.

Oil arrived rancid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Purchased this some time ago and realised it was rancid when I opened it for the first time. This oil will also leave a thick, hard, gel on your burner that is hard to remove. I believe it is the carrier oil that is causing the problem and do not recommend this at all.

Didn't work for face spots

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping this would work to lessen my facial spots, but i tried to apply it ever night for a week and noticed no difference. Maybe i need the pure Frankincense instead of the blend.