Nice green scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Per some of the EO websites, there are two main fragrances of Geranium oil, depending on where it is harvested. The place of origin of this oil, Egypt, suggests it will be a "greener" scent, while the other places of origin like China can produce more "floral" varieties (Aura Cacia' brand). The "floral" kinds cost more. I settled on this "greener" version and I'm happy with it. Imagine that you were smelling your garden geraniums at the same time as your husband was cutting the grass....you would get both scents. That is what this geranium smells like to me.

Smells exactly like rose syrup!

Posted by thiviya on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have never smelt a geranium before, but this is what was missing in my oil collection - a full-on floral aroma oil. It reminds me of rose syrup, which is popular in Southeast Asia among other places. I combine this with rose, jasmine, sandalwood, ylang ylang and lavandin, and the resulting scent really relaxes me without being too heady. It's a summer-y smell, makes you feel like you're in a field of flowers in full bloom.

Tick repellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bought as an alternate solution to tick repellent for dogs and myself during tick season. It works great. Put a few drops between dogs shoulder blades and rubbed it in and made a water-alcohol based solution for myself. Better than using chemicals

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good quality oil that I use when I have sinusitis. I massage the nasal sinuses and it seems to help.

Smell so beautiful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This scent reminds me of being outside in the garden when the flowers are blooming - a nice distraction form this long New England winter. I use this in the bath and in my lotion. Fast shipping and great packaging. Will order again.

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Geranium oil is good for alleviating PMS symptoms. The scent is floral.. like roses. Though not as sweet as I would like.

oil blends

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have just tried this in making my own facial/body oil blend - I like the fragrance though quite strong so have to be very careful & use only very minimal amount. The scent is very lasting.

Quite good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Quite good value for the price. Not a diluted version.

ahh geranium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

sooo refreshingly floral without being overwhelming... geranium uses include in the wash, facials, pet beds, on the sheets... WORTH IT

good product for good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used it to make anti mosquito oil mix. It worked.