Worst "Jasmine" oil ever

Posted by aRPiieS on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This really does not smell even slightly jasmine, everything else yes and that everything else is some what totally screwed up bunch, putrid apples, flower shop's compost etc. Tried to mix this with essence free bath soap and still even in very low mix ratio the end result is horrific. Can't even donate this to my worst enemy because I really don't want even him to smell this. Be careful, the statement "Jasmine oil with other fragrances" should raise questions, so choose some REAL jasmine product, it smells good, this does not.

Horrible Herbal Scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

owning my own personal jasmine flowers, drinking jasmine tea, and loving jasmines in general; this was a huge dissapointment has a terrible herbal scent, and is virtually useless

Looovely Jasmine!

Posted by lovelyBunny on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This oil is great!Very good.I use this in my living room and I'm just crazy about the scent. I have two large jasmine plants in that room inside for the winter and it's almost like smelling them in bloom.

okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Smells pretty strong. Not very much like the plant though, so be warned.

Headache

Posted by CheapAndChic on Nov 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I didn't see the word 'fragrance' under the description, my fault. Caused me a headache when I put a few drops in my burner. Now Foods should rename it as 'fragrance oils' rather than 'essential oils'.

USE FOR DRYER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I PUT A FEW DROPS ON A WET RAG AND DRY WITH CLOTHS AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR FABRIC SOFTENER SHEETS.

Smells awful! Would not buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ignored the reviewers who said it didn't smell like jasmine...they were right! Was wanting to use this as a parfum but smells artificial and cheap without any depth

lov'in it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

smells amazing, just like jasmine flowers! I get so many compliments when I wear this scent. I love the fact that unlike perfumes, essential oil is safe and non-toxic. It's like my trademark scent now!

Now Foods Solution

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I placed a few drops of this in my small spray bottle with coconut oil. I spray it on my shower curtains/window curtains twice a week and it leaves the bathroom smelling wonderful. A few drops go a long way.

Can't live without it....

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Mar 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use for my oil hair masks (about 5 drops) for a pleasant smelling hair after wash. Smells stays for a whole day. And I looove jasmine. It's my favorite. The sweet smell of jasmine at any time of the year.