Good value, but...

Posted by faniHerb on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not giving 5 stars because I have tried other more expensive ones that are amazing! It does not have the "depth" or should I say, richness in this lavender scent. Possibly like in some oils, there's 1st press, 2nd press, extra versions. -------------- Therefore, for "casual setting" this oil in diffuser will serve the purpose. For "romantic" & "de-stress" session, you would most likely to get another stronger/richer brand for the purpose. ------------- Click Yes below if you find this review helpful

not enough space to say good stuff about lavender

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

from the oh so many lavenders out there, this blend is super and a great price too... useful in healing bites & sores, safe for pet sores also... excellent for drifting to sleep in aroma burner

Sleep well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used Now lavender oil for years on my linens whenever I change the sheets on my bed. I have never had trouble with the oil marring or staining the linens, and the scent lasts almost the full week before I change them again. My sleep is restful, and part of that is a comfy bed, but part is the soothing scent of lavender that permeates my bed and bedroom.

Excellent!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best lavender oil. I have bought it here for years. It's true to the plant and I just love it.

Lavander with everything

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use it as perfume, in home diffusers and sprays, in the laundry, for housecleaning, for everything! I also use tea tree oil and lemon for disinfecting the environment, but lavander is my first love. It's a blessing to be able to get a nice quantity at such a good price.

Good product for cleaning the tiles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

WE use this to clean the tiled floor thus we are not poisoned by the toxic fumes of chemical house cleaning proucts. I will reorder this product again.

GET IT YOU WILL LOVE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My friend is the one who told me how to use it and it is amazing how calm our home is with both cats and 1 puppy. We burn this with a tealight candle and it does well. We will get it again. People who may wonder if they should get it..I say try it and you may find you like it. Love, from West Olive

Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

All Now Foods essential oils that i've tried have been really nice. The oil has a fresh, soft and distinct scent of lavender.

Love it!!

Posted by NannyPR on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was buying the small 0.5 oz and the quality is outstanding I had to order the bigger bottle this time. Scars, skin rash, strech marks diminished in just a few weeks. Love it!!

Best scent I've found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried 2 other brands of Lavender Oil including the more expensive Organic type. Today I received the Now Foods Essential Oils, Lavender, in the 2 oz bottle, which is very reasonably priced and I find it to be a much more pleasing scent. I believe this is what I'll be buying from now on. I just mix it with some water, shake it up well and spray it in my bedroom at night. Spray a paper towel and put it in the chest with my sheets.