Better than the organic one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the scent of this lavender oil better than the organic one from the same brand. This one smells more like actual lavender.

Love it love it love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love the scent, and I can make my products as strong or subtle as I want, since I control the ingredients. I've been using this everywhere - added a few drops to distilled white vinegar and use it in my final clothing wash cycle, added some to a mix of distilled white vinegar and peroxide to use as a non-wood floor cleaner, added it a mix of borax and baking soda for a surface cleaner - works well and smells great!

I like this oil.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this for everything... so relaxing. Also, its keeping the moths out of my wool. Good price.

love Lavender oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I add to water in spray bottle and use in bath,on bed linens and when grandsons visiting it chases the monsters away.

Jeanne Massaquoi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The Lavender oil is wonderful, as usual. I sprinkle a little in my shower everyday and it makes me feel very restful and perfumes the whole house.

Excellent Value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am used to paying twice as much for a bottle 1/4 of the size, and exact quality.Highly recommended. For those suffering Acne or Psoriasis ( I am blessed with both ), I use 1 drop with 1/2 Tsp. Olive oil on my face twice a day. It is a natural disinfectant, so it helps to heal the blemish and it calms irritated, red skin too. The olive oil is a moisturizer, and carrier for the lavender. Works!Give it a try

laundry boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I add this to the rinse water when I do laundry especially sheets and let it sit for a while. It makes the whole house smell great and the sheets too.

great as an aromatherapy oil potpourie very nice for that

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

put a little pot on the stove add a few drops and let your stress melt away

I use Lavender daily.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use Now brand oils for their quality and price. I use the Lavender almost daily. I sprinkle a couple drops on my pillow at night. In my bath water. I mix it with other oils rubbed on my skin to help calm aches and pains of arthritis and fibromyalgia. Works wonderful in home made soap recipes.

Lavender oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent in sachets and for moth prevention.