Great for laundry

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use a few drops of this in each laundry load. It freshens clothes. Tea tree destroys bacteria and dust mites. Smells a little strong, but your clothes come out fresh & clean. Good value for this size bottle.

The cap of bottle loosened

Posted by Reviewer3285515 on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The cap of bottle loosened and the oil flowed all over the pack. I bought Now essential oil many times,I never met with this before! Iherb should check the cap before pack it!!

Just OK

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Feb 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Quite strong, but I could smell a cheap solvent in it. If it wasn't steam distilled, I don't think they should say it's 100% pure.

Very useful !!

Posted by YummyMummyKSA on Jun 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil on my laundries, just put some drops on a piece of clothes and throw it all together with the wet laundry in the dryer. My laundry is always fresh, it removes moldy smell when I leave it too long in the washing machine, and my house smells wonderful. I also mix it with shampoo for my children, to keep them away from nits and lice. I can also use it for general cleaning like when scrubbing the kitchen, mop the floor, and just to refresh the house using oil burner.

Very good oil

Posted by 4735900113801354982 on Mar 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The Oil is suitable for many purposes. Keeps away ants, mosquitoes, hornet helps sleep, heals scratches and more

Great oil blend

Posted by Reviewer3234115 on Nov 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil and have used it in my homemade antibacterial soap, bubblebath, and lotion.

Worthwhile Combo

Posted by Reviewer1181017 on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I mix Vinegar and water and use some of this in a spray bottle as a cleaning solution and antispetic value of Vinegar and Tea Tree oil.

Good combo!

Posted by 4803189725789271799 on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I mix it in my facial cleanser for soothing and cleansing properties.

Love the smell!

Posted by 5146959974583542746 on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Using it every night!

¡Un básico en casa!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Repetimos y repetimos cada vez que se gasta... ¡Siempre hay reposición! Tiene múltiples aplicaciones! Añadimos unas gotas al champú en época de piojos, añadida a la henna para mejorar el olor al aplicar y la fijación del color, en el suavizante de la ropa deportiva para darle un punch de frescor, unas gotitas en los armarios, en los granitos o acné... Un básico.