Great for laundry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use a few drops of this in each laundry load. It freshens clothes. Tea tree destroys bacteria and dust mites. Smells a little strong, but your clothes come out fresh & clean. Good value for this size bottle.

Very useful !!

Posted by YummyMummyKSA on Jun 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil on my laundries, just put some drops on a piece of clothes and throw it all together with the wet laundry in the dryer. My laundry is always fresh, it removes moldy smell when I leave it too long in the washing machine, and my house smells wonderful. I also mix it with shampoo for my children, to keep them away from nits and lice. I can also use it for general cleaning like when scrubbing the kitchen, mop the floor, and just to refresh the house using oil burner.

The cap of bottle loosened

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The cap of bottle loosened and the oil flowed all over the pack. I bought Now essential oil many times,I never met with this before! Iherb should check the cap before pack it!!

Just OK

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Feb 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Quite strong, but I could smell a cheap solvent in it. If it wasn't steam distilled, I don't think they should say it's 100% pure.

Very good oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The Oil is suitable for many purposes. Keeps away ants, mosquitoes, hornet helps sleep, heals scratches and more

Great for cleaning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use a few drops of this mixed with water, vinegar and baking soda as a eco-friendly household cleaner, it really makes counter tops smell fresh and clean. I also use it in aromatherapy burners to freshen the house..the tea tree scent is very invigorating. The lavender component is not as strong as most lavenders I've tried before, but the large quantity you get for a mere $7.63 makes up for it.

Très bonne idée ce mélange tea tree/lavande

Posted by Lalyne69 on Apr 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Pour les peaux à problèmes. Je mélange 2 gouttes chaque matin à ma crème de jour et ma peau est plus belle, et cela m'évite d'avoir des poussées de rosacée.

Good combo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I mix it in my facial cleanser for soothing and cleansing properties.

Worthwhile Combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I mix Vinegar and water and use some of this in a spray bottle as a cleaning solution and antispetic value of Vinegar and Tea Tree oil.

Great oil blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil and have used it in my homemade antibacterial soap, bubblebath, and lotion.