This is not a mosquito repellent

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Mar 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product should not be confused with the highly effective plant-based, mosquito-repelling oil of Lemon Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus citriodora). The above product, NOW Lemon Eucalyptus Oil does not contain any Eucalyptus citriodora, but, in fact, contains Eucalyptus globulus, Lemon Oil (Citrus limon) and Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogon citratus). Of course, the above product description points this out as well, however, some people (myself, for example) won't bother to read the description and just go ahead and order this product, assuming that NOW Lemon Eucalyptus Oil contains actual Lemon Eucalyptus oil (Eucalyptus citriodora). So while this product might not offer effective protection against mosquitoes, it is pleasantly, albeit strongly, scented.

Not real Lemon Eucalyptus

Posted by Reviewer1967892 on Sep 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I feel like I've been had! If you're going to call this Lemon Eucalyptus oil, then it should actually contain Lemon Eucalyptus oil. I bought it to use as a mosquito repellent, and this isn't it. Ya, I know I should read the fine print, but the title is very misleading and I'm not the only reviewer that thinks so. Call it what it is, not what you want people to think it is.

Reasonable priced essential oil

Posted by dingdongtwid on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

smells good. use it with a carrier oil or put it in the humidifier.

Misleading title

Posted by 4980348373697109132 on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lemon eucalyptus is another type of oil altogether. Title is NOT what is in the actual product. BEWARE that you are know what you are buying. I opened before noticing and cannot return now. Learned a lesson.

Will not buy again!

Posted by Reviewer2471080 on Nov 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is way too watery and does not last more than 2 hours on a heated diffuser. The essential oil evaporated without a trace on the diffuser unlike the usual essential oil which will leave a slight yellowish stain. The smell is also very artificial and gives me a headache instead of refreshing the room.

Now Foods, Lemon Eucalyptus Oil Blend, 1 fl oz (30 ml) (NOW-07729)

Posted by Reviewer3178331 on Aug 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good product and scent. Repels insects. Costs and delivery are superb.

Just about NO eucalyptus scent

Posted by Reviewer2486218 on Dec 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This oil is more or less just a lemon one.

I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED THE PRODUCT

Posted by 5717085835006448478 on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Although I have made the respective payment of my order, I have never received the products. I request that you follow up your shipment to find out where are the products.

This is lemon+eucalyptus, It's not lemon eucalyptus

Posted by tohtoro on Oct 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this thinking it's lemon eucalyptus oil, ie. from the lemon-scented gum eucalyptus plant - but, buyers beware - read the ingredients and you'll find out it's only a mix of lemon oil and eucalyptus oil, which isn't' what I need at all. I had intended this to be a mosquito repellent since we have a Zika situation here. Disappointed and feel duped.

EXCELLENT Product

Posted by Reviewer3204482 on Feb 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful, relaxing aroma to use in steam shower.