Lemon grass oil

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I planted 3 lemon grass plants next to my patio swing and noticed--hey no mosquitoes. The leaves smelled wonderful so decided to get the oil to use when not close to the plant. OMG, it works. Use it with coconut oil-no medicine smell, just clean and fresh and safe. Will order again.

mmmmm mmmmmm good!

Posted by Reviewer2664335 on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Stick a toothpick into this fine oil, stir your chicken soup an voila! it's Thai!

Smells like home.

Posted by Reviewer3251842 on Apr 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This smells sooo good. When I was younger, we had a lemongrass plant in our yard and on the cooler days, my mom would take some leaves and make lemongrass tea. So I can tell you that this smells just like the real stuff so you DO NOT need to worry about that at all. The scent is absolutely wonderful and this is actually potent so a few drops goes a long way. I add a few drops to my oil mixture that I use for hair/skin. So that's about 5 drops for a little over 6 fl oz of oil.

Lemongrass- The smell is wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1275622 on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I want to make my own anti-bug spray with Citronella, Peppermint,vanilla, and lemongrass oil. This is one of the most pure & uplifting oil I have ever bought! Great quality.

A natural insect repellent

Posted by melissalai on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this lemongrass essential oil with a few drops of lemon and eucalyptus oil. It gives out a fresh fragrance and at the same time works as a natural insect repellent. What I love about Now Foods essential oils is that it doesn't leave a residue in the burner like other brands I've tried.

Great Value and helpful with urinary track

Posted by lionandtiger on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this oil to help with urinary track infections. I have found that using this oil appropriately in a massage oil dilution along with drinking pure cranberry juice have helped when I have had flare ups.

Awesome product

Posted by Fantasy on Apr 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells very good. Had a cotton ball with some drops of this oil on and had it under the kitchen sink next to the trash can and it simply removed the smell of garbage and left a lemony nice scent. Vey happy with this oil! Can't wait for other uses.

Good quality!

Posted by seebrenda on Dec 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this with rosemary when I want to have an atmosphere of calm and alertness. I also use it as a natural insect repellent. The price is really good for the amount I get. Really worth the price! :D

Just what I wanted

Posted by Reviewer2468395 on Aug 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this mixed with apple cider vinegar along with some other ingredients to make a hair rinse. It works great for masking the smell of the acv.

very good

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought it to my dog as a tick repellent. Fact, dog hates it, but we have no choice and must use it as it is natural and does no harm for dog. Its good that ticks hate it, too :) Go green, go natural!