Yuck

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Jun 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It has a pungent solvent odor which resembles gasoline - that makes it really hard to detect any lime underneath. I can't argue with Now Foods telling us that the oil was "cold expeller-pressed", but that doesn't exclude them diluting it afterwards...

Powerful Lime Essence

Posted by autumn on Sep 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

a deep clean lemony essence. it's Food Grade too, so one might use it to enhance foods & beverages.

Insect-Repellant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This oil saved me this summer from flies in the kitchen.

Smells Artificial

Posted by rabbit on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This doesn't smell like natural lime. It smells artificial like something you'd find in cheap lime candy. Perhaps something in the processing causes the scent to change or disintegrate. It's not bad, but I was hoping it would smell more like a freshly cut lime. Regardless, I occasionally use this in my homemade cleaners for added fragrance and for the disinfectant properties of citrus.

Smells amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the scent of this oil. I was worried that it would have a bitter lime pith scent to it but I was pleased to find that it smells of sweet lime, like a lime candy scent. It's fantastic in soaps!

Not for the bath

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very, very potent. I put a couple of drops in my bath, and my legs stung fiercely/immediately. I use this product to help my kitchen drain smell clean.

Good good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Like this lime oil in combination with Atlas Cedar, Cinnamon, and Geranium. Great "party mood" parfume (essential oils in a base of jojoba).

Mrs Jones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Make your house smell clean and fresh, even if its not so clean!!

Pure citrus goodness.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Flavor your favorite tea with this refreshing lime oil. Also great in any icy cold ale or stout.

Smells wonderful!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I make cleaning concoctions with lime, tangerine and a mint EO and clean or deodorize and or disinfect by adding rosemary aand or tea tree oil. Use in alcohol/water blend in squirt bottle. Add as many r little drops as you like of each/any/all. Lime has a nice clean smell!!